What are the chances?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the chances??

I would not trust his knee at all but if he continues to excell something will have to give with him and Henry and one could be very gettable next season

BLITZKRIEG said:
I wouldn't want McGimpy in the first place. He's still only one knee blast away from retirement IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!
As is any player.

We wont be trading McGahee or Henry this year, and definitely not in the division. Sorry...

I do however wonder what our price for him would be.

Ya. Willis has 10 carries for 40 Yards and 4 TD's against the Browns in a

scrimmage this weekend. Not a chance we get him. It's good to dream.:roflmao:

pizz on maghee we dont need to spend a high draft pck on a player that may never make it into the nfl .****z we all saw he knee snap like joe theisman.dam that was some crazy shiz

The chances of getting McGahee are slim to none...and slim just left the building. If the Bills were to trade one of them, it would be Henry, who's a RFA next year and will probably be traded anyway to make room for McGahee.

But our chances of getting Henry are also about zero, because there's no way they trade him in the division unless we overpay dramatically (2 first round picks and the rights to Ogunleye would probably be enough for the Bills...which would obviously be one of the worst deals in Dolphins history).

Back
Top Bottom