What does everyone think about trying to get.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone think about trying to get....

Miami_Dolphins said:
hey, i am new here, as you can see. But me and my dad were thinking and we thought, maybe doug flutie could become miamis starter.

Reasons why i think so:

1. He is rotting on the bench in SD
2. He is a proven QB, and can bring teams back from behind.
3. He's Mobile, which is what we need with a new O-Line
4. SD is like our farm team :)
5. We need a QB

dunno, just my input.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Miami_Dolphins said:
hey, i am new here, as you can see. But me and my dad were thinking and we thought, maybe doug flutie could become miamis starter.

Reasons why i think so:

5. We need a QB

dunno, just my input.
NO WAY

Miami_Dolphins said:

Reasons why i think so:

5. We need a QB

dunno, just my input.

That's not why he's rotting. It's because he was in same senior class as Yoda. Atleast Yoda has the force on his side.

Miami_Dolphins said:

Reasons why i think so:

5. We need a QB

dunno, just my input.

At one time, that would not have been a bad idea, but I am afraid that right now that would be really bad. Flutie is in his 40s, has taken too much punishment in his career, and also for him to be effective, he also needs to be mobile, which he has lost plenty of. At his height and size, he would be in trouble, and running for his life most of the time.

Justasportsfan said:
:roflmao: Where do you get your info?

I thought that was kind of funny too. He wasn't "beaten out" by Johnson nor Brees. Both teams were making a commitment to the future.

I still wouldn't like a Flutie move.

Hell, I think our O-line is going to fine. This time last year I KNEW our line would suck. Check the record. :D

Back
Top Bottom