What happen to Parker & Xavien Howard? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happen to Parker & Xavien Howard?

The defensive deficiencies will not be corrected - and unless the offensive play calling and QB play is outstanding we stand very little chance. Which I also would say is unlikely.

Run d still looks ok to me but there's too much cushion on the corners by design. We are giving away too much.

Both leverage and depth wise giving away too much. Have to make em earn it

How do you place blame anywhere? The team sucked as a whole. Their better than this. Next week get your **** together.

Run d still looks ok to me but there's too much cushion on the corners by design. We are giving away too much.

We can't stop a play over the middle of the field. A crosser or any play actually. We have zero answers for that play. Yes the run defense has been a little better but what does it matter between not being able to defend the middle of the field and the CB and safety play?

We can't stop a play over the middle of the field. A crosser or any play actually. We have zero answers for that play. Yes the run defense has been a little better but what does it matter between not being able to defend the middle of the field and the CB and safety play?

Lack of pass awareness at the lb level is killing us. Zone awareness non existent.
Stephone Anthony can't fix that the one guy that maybe can is suspended

And you had maxwell just giving it away in the first half. Sure the depth and leverage calls didn't help him but he no showed the first half

Against good offensive teams Miami will get absoulutley destroyed..

NO, Atlanta, Denver, NE x2..Jets were supposed to be the easy wins..Now thats out the window, buffalo will probably beat our asses twice too.

Years later all we are doing is playing Kevin Coyle ball still. A team determined to beat us by hitting short passes consistently can do so with ease. That also pretty much negates our pass rush too. We got destroyed by NE doing that twice last year as well as Baltimore.

This ^^^... My son and I watch every snap and we joke anytime the opponent needs yards for a 1st down we know it's a pass across the middle to a wide open WR. I saw a play yesterday where a Jet WR lined up across from one of our LB's in the slot, of course caught an 11 yard slant across the middle and laughed running back to the huddle (camera stayed on him), with that look of "wow, how can this be that easy". And they did it again, and again, and again. Rivers did it last week (only 7 incompletions out of close to 40 attempts). I'm sure Brees is going to really be baffled on how to pick this apart, haha... If you play fantasy and Flennar the TE is avail in your league, get him and start him. Yesterday a team with no bona-fide TE did this to us. Why can't we stop the passes across the middle????

Byron Maxwell is hot garbage. I was at the game and it felt like every completion was happening against him. Howard actually played well. I wish TL didn't get hurt. I'm also wondering when we deploy Tankersley. Cordrea can be no worse than Maxwell and Verner.

If miamis out of it come the deadline and we may well be with this qb situation I'd look to trade maxwell at the deadline.

Give me a pick you can have him. Gladly

what happened to them? they played a pretty good game, thats what happened to them....parker made some amazing catches, albeit at the end of the game when it was over anyway...you cant possibly fault him for that game...no way, thats on the O line
same goes for X Howard...did he play great?no, but he also wasnt bad either...he played pretty damn well actually, no long completions against him and showed he plays the ball well when thrown against deep down the field...of course he let some completions his way, thats fine as long as its not consistent and big passes....doesnt help either that our O couldnt do jack $hit

I am gonna say that after they pulled B Maxwell out and Verner got torched the next series, they are gonna throw Tank in there sooner than later...may as well right?

Back
Top Bottom