What happened to dolphan39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to dolphan39

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but what ever happened to dolphan39?

Well, while I can't speak for him, I myself left Fin Heaven for quite awhile due to "overpopulation".

Guys like him were here from the beginning, and we were all a very tight knit group, but as this place grew, it changed, and lost a lot of the character it once had.

I would compare it to those who enjoy living in a small town verses those who enjoy living, in say, New York.

I have popped my head in a little more often lately, but I don't post nearly like I used too.

Shoot him a PM, and see if he responds. I miss the guy myself.

dolfan87 said:
Well, while I can't speak for him, I myself left Fin Heaven for quite awhile due to "overpopulation".

Guys like him were here from the beginning, and we were all a very tight knit group, but as this place grew, it changed, and lost a lot of the character it once had.

I would compare it to those who enjoy living in a small town verses those who enjoy living, in say, New York.

I have popped my head in a little more often lately, but I don't post nearly like I used too.

Shoot him a PM, and see if he responds. I miss the guy myself.

Hey dolfan87, thanks for taking the time to respond.
Yeah I do know what you mean. It seems a little different on my end to.
Well he and I were always talking about the O-line.
God bless

phinfan_1 said:
Hey dolfan87, thanks for taking the time to respond.
Yeah I do know what you mean. It seems a little different on my end to.
Well he and I were always talking about the O-line.
God bless

I misss him

Yeah. I wasn't here from the beginning but I am a sub-1,000 member and notice that a lot of people who posted here when I started don't any more. 87? didn't you used to be the Admin here?

Muck has always been here as have Wharfrat, and a few others. InFINSible rings a bell as being here a long time too. I still want to know what ever happened to DCH though. :lol:

the more people the better... it makes things interesting.. shows more fan support

GridIronKing34 said:
Hopefully that was sarcasm. If not, show some respect to your elders.:shakeno:

i think it was sarcasim.....but it is funny to see you guys so upset....."respect for you elders" for christ sake....this isnt the military......its a dolphins web site....lets put it in prospective.

Samphin said:
Yeah. I wasn't here from the beginning but I am a sub-1,000 member and notice that a lot of people who posted here when I started don't any more. 87? didn't you used to be the Admin here?

Muck has always been here as have Wharfrat, and a few others. InFINSible rings a bell as being here a long time too. I still want to know what ever happened to DCH though. :lol:

Remember when they used to have the member number under the avatar? That should be brought back for the first 1,000 members. I think I was in the 600's :confused:

Dolphan39 is now listed as a mod.

DCH. 39. Baz.

They've all gone missing....and yeah this site use to be "Closer" so to speak.

Hellion said:
Remember when they used to have the member number under the avatar? That should be brought back for the first 1,000 members. I think I was in the 600's :confused:

Dolphan39 is now listed as a mod.

Didnt you use to have a Zach Thomas avatar?

Most people dont remember but some of us have been here way before Sept 2001, the site switched to a new server and our join dates were all reset because we all had to reregister.

Back
Top Bottom