What happened to dolphan39 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to dolphan39

finfan32 said:
i think it was sarcasim.....but it is funny to see you guys so upset....."respect for you elders" for christ sake....this isnt the military......its a dolphins web site....lets put it in prospective.
Yeah sarcasim or not it didn't add anything to the thread at hand, except rudeness. as for the perspective? if you are here long enough you develope a thing called friendship with other posters, and when they don't post you miss your friends. :rolleyes:

Prime Time said:
DCH. 39. Baz.

They've all gone missing....and yeah this site use to be "Closer" so to speak.
Baz is still around, he just doesn't post.

Samphin said:
Yeah. I wasn't here from the beginning but I am a sub-1,000 member and notice that a lot of people who posted here when I started don't any more. 87? didn't you used to be the Admin here?

Muck has always been here as have Wharfrat, and a few others. InFINSible rings a bell as being here a long time too. I still want to know what ever happened to DCH though. :lol:

Three years ago there used to be this girl who would post her. She had a pic of herself wearing a jersey. Seemed pretty up on her sports. ????

CA Dolfan said:
Three years ago there used to be this girl who would post her. She had a pic of herself wearing a jersey. Seemed pretty up on her sports. ????

Miadphan13. We miss her. And jaydog.

DolFan31 said:
Miadphan13. We miss her. And jaydog.

She the one that was the FH cheerleader? Very cute lady, knew her stuff too.

I've gone back and read some of the old threads, and I'm astounded by how many members from then don't post anymore.

You know, you guys are gonna think this is self-serving, and it is a little - but the VIP forum puts me in mind of those old threads; it's like a little oasis there, calmer and certainly much more respectful atmosphere. Not to mention the wealth of knowledge you are exposed to from people who really know football.

It's great, and those of you that miss the way FH used to be should join. I mean, we blow $24 on drinks for pete's sake, it's not that much for a year's worth.

And you'll see that what I'm saying about the resemblance to the old FH is true.

NaboCane said:

I've gone back and read some of the old threads, and I'm astounded by how many members from then don't post anymore.

You know, you guys are gonna think this is self-serving, and it is a little - but the VIP forum puts me in mind of those old threads; it's like a little oasis there, calmer and certainly much more respectful atmosphere. Not to mention the wealth of knowledge you are exposed to from people who really know football.

It's great, and those of you that miss the way FH used to be should join. I mean, we blow $24 on drinks for pete's sake, it's not that much for a year's worth.

And you'll see that what I'm saying about the resemblance to the old FH is true.
:yeahthat:

NaboCane said:

Good post. :clap:

DolFan31 said:
Good post. :clap:

You're lucky enough to have the perspective to say whether you think I'm describing it accurately...do you agree?

NaboCane said:
You're lucky enough to have the perspective to say whether you think I'm describing it accurately...do you agree?

Some newbies have come in, but overall it does have a bit of a classic feel to it. But nothing replaces the old FH, especially with some of its original members now lost to us.

DolFan31 said:
Didnt you use to have a Zach Thomas avatar?

Yeah I did, that was a long time ago. I've had this current one so long I think I'm due for a change.

DolFan31 said:
Some newbies have come in, but overall it does have a bit of a classic feel to it. But nothing replaces the old FH, especially with some of its original members now lost to us.

I came over here from Dolfantalk, split time for a while and then just stayed. I remember when the servers were changed. My join date says 02 but I was here long LONG before that date.

Wildbill3 said:
Yeah sarcasim or not it didn't add anything to the thread at hand, except rudeness. as for the perspective? if you are here long enough you develope a thing called friendship with other posters, and when they don't post you miss your friends. :rolleyes:

Oh for God's sake, give the kid a break. It's a message board. If one is so offended that easily, then seek mental health conditioning ASAP. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD.

dw10 said:
Oh for God's sake, give the kid a break. It's a message board. If one is so offended that easily, then seek mental health conditioning ASAP. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD.
See? you don't understand. :rolleyes:

Who the hell cares, get a life people. :rolleyes:

24 hours. WB3

Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

notice, everyone who does care and is the least bit polite about it, has been here for over a year as a registered poster.

Back
Top Bottom