What happened to dolphan39 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to dolphan39

Samphin said:
Yeah. I wasn't here from the beginning but I am a sub-1,000 member and notice that a lot of people who posted here when I started don't any more. 87? didn't you used to be the Admin here?

Muck has always been here as have Wharfrat, and a few others. InFINSible rings a bell as being here a long time too. I still want to know what ever happened to DCH though. :lol:

Yeah, Muck has always been here. I also remember there used to be a girl in here 2 years ago? Then she got a boyfriend and left. She used to post pics of herself in dolphin jerseys.

CA Dolfan said:
Yeah, Muck has always been here. I also remember there used to be a girl in here 2 years ago? Then she got a boyfriend and left. She used to post pics of herself in dolphin jerseys.

Miadphan13... her boyfriend was Jaydog... they both left when they split up I think....

PHINATIC13 said:
Haven't seen P4E posting much lately.

P4E lurks a bit.... he hasn't posted in a while though... he's still a member of the staff, but has kinda taken a sabbatical to deal with life issues...

WharfRat said:
P4E lurks a bit.... he hasn't posted in a while though... he's still a member of the staff, but has kinda taken a sabbatical to deal with life issues...

Hope everything works out ok for him.

I completely forgot about P4E. See, this thread is useful! I need to take some time off so I can fish for some compliments. Maybe like six months off. Then I can come back hoping to see the "whatever happened to Samphin?" title and feel really loved. Come to think of it, maybe I should do that with the girlfriend too! THAT'LL LEARN HER TO IGNORE ME!

Actually, she would probably just go, "Wow, it has been great with no sports or bodily functions in the house hasn't it?" :lol:

Samphin said:
I completely forgot about P4E. See, this thread is useful! I need to take some time off so I can fish for some compliments. Maybe like six months off. Then I can come back hoping to see the "whatever happened to Samphin?" title and feel really loved. Come to think of it, maybe I should do that with the girlfriend too! THAT'LL LEARN HER TO IGNORE ME!

Actually, she would probably just go, "Wow, it has been great with no sports or bodily functions in the house hasn't it?" :lol:

I'd be afraid to try that, people forget who I am as it is. I'd be afraid of coming back and seeing a bunch of "Thank God Hellions gone" threads. :goof:

Hellion said:
I'd be afraid to try that, people forget who I am as it is. I'd be afraid of coming back and seeing a bunch of "Thank God Hellions gone" threads. :goof:

:lol: Yeah, I have a feeling I would be setting myself up for an ego blow. I would come back, scan all the headlines and see not a thing. Then, I would post something and some newer guy would tell me to shutup and be quiet cuz I am a n00b.

NaboCane said:
She the one that was the FH cheerleader? Very cute lady, knew her stuff too.

I've gone back and read some of the old threads, and I'm astounded by how many members from then don't post anymore.

You know, you guys are gonna think this is self-serving, and it is a little - but the VIP forum puts me in mind of those old threads; it's like a little oasis there, calmer and certainly much more respectful atmosphere. Not to mention the wealth of knowledge you are exposed to from people who really know football.

It's great, and those of you that miss the way FH used to be should join. I mean, we blow $24 on drinks for pete's sake, it's not that much for a year's worth.

And you'll see that what I'm saying about the resemblance to the old FH is true.

That was her. Yes, she was nice and knew her football. Thanks for the insight on the VIP section. I'll consider it. Oh, whatever happened to booyeah?

you guys remember when bobby came back at halftime and the muddogs won the bourbon bowl?!

Back
Top Bottom