what has happened to the ACC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what has happened to the ACC?

F

FLOUNDER

Usually around this time any other year were talking about the miamis, the florida states, the virginia techs trying to get to a BCS

But Wake Forrest? Georgia Tech?

What is up with the ACC this year guys??

yeah..its been a down year for the conference...Miami and FSU has atleast 4 loses in conference play :nono:

Wake, BC and Maryland have gain respect in our conference..hopefully the canes can bounce back next year with a new coach..we need a change badly then ever

305TillIDie said:
yeah..its been a down year for the conference...Miami and FSU has atleast 4 loses in conference play :nono:

Wake, BC and Maryland have gain respect in our conference..hopefully the canes can bounce back next year with a new coach..we need a change badly then ever

It was a down year last year too sending a 4 loss team to the Orange Bowl

Kev83 said:
I know...are they the new "Big Eas(y)t?

We'll see.

I think in the history of the BCS the ACC has only won 2 BCS bowls.....ever! And one was a 4 loss FSU team last year

MikeO said:
I think in the history of the BCS the ACC has only won 2 BCS bowls.....ever! And one was a 4 loss FSU team last year

I'm too lazy to look this up, but if that's true...WOW.

The big easy you say? well its a shame that "big easy" went down to georgia and whooped them bulldogs after everybody said it couldnt be done...

We'll show you the big easy in early jan.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Fla. State lost to Penn State last year, if i remember correctly.
for the record, you're not allowed to quote someone else in your signature.

and for the record, georgia tech is going to the ACC Championship and clemson isn't. :wink:

dolphinsfan69 said:
Fla. State lost to Penn State last year, if i remember correctly.

my bad, your correct. PENN ST won

Kev83 said:
I'm too lazy to look this up, but if that's true...WOW.

BCS started in 1998...ACC has 1 win

2005--FSU lost to Penn ST
2004---VT lost to Auburn
2003--FSU lost to Miami
2002--FSU lost to Georgia
2001--Maryland lost to Florida
2000---FSU lost to Oklahoma
*1999--FSU beat VT
1998--FSU lost to Tennesee

Karma...

:chuckle:

That's what they get for raiding another conference.

How many BCS wins does Miami have? Since we're including Miami in the ACC talk, and talking about ACC wins, let's include Miami and their 3 (?) maybe more BCS wins.

Back
Top Bottom