what has happened to the ACC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what has happened to the ACC?

kpcane said:
How many BCS wins does Miami have? Since we're including Miami in the ACC talk, and talking about ACC wins, let's include Miami and their 3 (?) maybe more BCS wins.
Why? They won it in the Big East

Motion said:
Fear the Turtle!
:lol: That always cracked me up. :lol:

Maryland does look pretty good this year, but um ... remind me again, how did they do in Morgantown this year?:tongue: (just razzin' ya a bit)

kpcane said:
How many BCS wins does Miami have? Since we're including Miami in the ACC talk, and talking about ACC wins, let's include Miami and their 3 (?) maybe more BCS wins.

You can't do that!:shakeno: :shakeno:

Especially since they BEAT an ACC team once in a BCS bowl.

The ACC has sent their conf champ to a BCS bowl from 1998 till now... and in that time span that ACC champ has only 1 BCS bowl win. . You can't go changing numbers to make it look better for ya. :shakeno:

Bumpus said:
:lol: That always cracked me up. :lol:

Maryland does look pretty good this year, but um ... remind me again, how did they do in Morgantown this year?:tongue: (just razzin' ya a bit)

:lol: Me too, who's scared of a turtle?

Its cool, I'm not that big of a fan. I watch when I can.

MikeO said:

The ACC has sent their conf champ to a BCS bowl from 1998 till now... and in that time span that ACC champ has only 1 BCS bowl win. . You can't go changing numbers to make it look better for ya. :shakeno:
:yeahthat:

MikeO said:

What you can't do is talk about the ACC since 1998 til now, because I don't know if you've been living under a rock but the ACC has changed! The ACC can be talked about between 1998-2003, and 2004-present, because the ACC meant two different things between those two times.
How does it look better for me? I go to UM, and we have our BCS wins, it doesn't matter what conference we were in. But don't go around including Miami into this "ACC mediocrity since 98" bullcrap, when this is only our 3rd season in the ACC.
It's just so funny to see people kick miami while they're down...it's going to be so sweet when we come back next year, with kirby, baby j, and a new coach.

kpcane said:
What you can't do is talk about the ACC since 1998 til now, because I don't know if you've been living under a rock but the ACC has changed! The ACC can be talked about between 1998-2003, and 2004-present, because the ACC meant two different things between those two times.
How does it look better for me? I go to UM, and we have our BCS wins, it doesn't matter what conference we were in. But don't go around including Miami into this "ACC mediocrity since 98" bullcrap, when this is only our 3rd season in the ACC.
It's just so funny to see people kick miami while they're down...it's going to be so sweet when we come back next year, with kirby, baby j, and a new coach.
Kick Miami when its down? I believe all he said was that Miami beat ACC teams in the past

Motion said:
:lol: Me too, who's scared of a turtle?

Its cool, I'm not that big of a fan. I watch when I can.
yea i never got it either:lol:

but thats all i hear around me

i mean if a turtle attacked me i wouldnt really be scared but if a gator would i would F****** run:lol:

dorsaroll156 said:
yea i never got it either:lol:

but thats all i hear around me

i mean if a turtle attacked me i wouldnt really be scared but if a gator would i would F****** run:lol:
Just flip the turtle around...what's it gonna do then :D

Cuban Dave 9 said:
who the hell are you?

I'm sorry, you're known??

Seeing as how I have over 350 more posts than you, I'd have more of a right saying that than you.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Kick Miami when its down? I believe all he said was that Miami beat ACC teams in the past

yeah that's what he said in the last post, that's true.....nice reading skills

Back
Top Bottom