What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly...

Matt Ryan is a Stud...we fucced up big time!

done.....and he was SPECTACULAR on that whole drive......throwing the ball deep downfield ON TARGET when he HAD to throw downfield...patient....calm....the announcers are flipping to clock the ball and he calmly walks to the line and downs the ball.....and he overcomes 3 drops....and STILL drives them 80 yards in 40 seconds and no timeouts.....im sorry 18-1 at home.....11 comebacks.....case closed...hes a franchise QB and we blew the pick......there is SIMPLY NO DEBATE.....it doesnt matter if jake long becomes THE BEST OFFENSIVE LINEMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.....you simply CANNOT pass on a guy that will become one of the top 5 quarterbacks in any generation....Ryan may already be there.....hes in the top 10.....probably top 7 very likely even top 5

Bro your took the words out of my mouth... watching this tonight makes me ENRAGED.

WE managed to blow it once again as an organization.

PARCELLS deserves to be LYNCHED!!!

You don't pass up potential franchise QB's for linemen. It's the most important position in football..

So you're saying that we should've drafted Brady Quinn the year before that since most thought he was franchise qb potential. You guys are great with your 20/20 hindsight.

80 yards with a minute to go and he throws his 3rd TD pass of the game to win it for the Falcons and go to 18-1 at home as a starter. All this against the very same Ravens D that Henne got destroyed by just days ago. Henne cant even win a home game much less go 18-1.

Its a joke anymore.

Parcells was a complete failure from day 1. It started with the incompetent staff he hired and went on through the draft with the selection of a ****ing cornfed lineman over a perinial all pro QB. Unreal.

done.....and he was SPECTACULAR on that whole drive......throwing the ball deep downfield ON TARGET when he HAD to throw downfield...patient....calm....the announcers are flipping to clock the ball and he calmly walks to the line and downs the ball.....and he overcomes 3 drops....and STILL drives them 80 yards in 40 seconds and no timeouts.....im sorry 18-1 at home.....11 comebacks.....case closed...hes a franchise QB and we blew the pick......there is SIMPLY NO DEBATE.....it doesnt matter if jake long becomes THE BEST OFFENSIVE LINEMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.....you simply CANNOT pass on a guy that will become one of the top 5 quarterbacks in any generation....Ryan may already be there.....hes in the top 10.....probably top 7 very likely even top 5

Agreed. Parcells will go down as the biggest clown in the history of the franchise. Not Wanny. Not Spielman. Not Cameron. Not Mueller.

BILL ****ING CLOWN *** PARCELLS. Let a franchise QB get away.

Falcons score 26 points on the Ravens, we struggle to score 10. These guys exposed the Ravens, the Bills exposed the Ravens, the Patriots exposed the Ravens, but the ****ing Dolphins bow down to these ****ers. I'm so sick of this ****.

Wow, game winning 80 yard drive in :45 seconds by Matt Ryan. AMAZING!!! Wish you were here Matty Ice!! Nice win Falcons. Hopefully that Ravens lost helps us out in the long run.​

You guys are nuts. You think any of those plays are called by Henning? There is no touchdown pass here, just a short pass to set up the field goal.

/sigh

we are cursed due to stupid front office and stupid coaching for the past 15 years.

So you're saying that we should've drafted Brady Quinn the year before that since most thought he was franchise qb potential. You guys are great with your 20/20 hindsight.

I wasn't on the Quinn bandwagon. Your point? I'm referring to the Jake Long vs Matt Ryan.

No hindsight here pal. I know the handful of posters who were right there with me the whole time saying we should take Matty Ice and stayed there after we drafted Joke Wrong and got bashed and bashed by the clueless ****ing homers on this site. And you can run and tell that homeboy.

You guys are nuts. You think any of those plays are called by Henning? There is no touchdown pass here, just a short pass to set up the field goal.

it wasn't a designed TD pass....the safety fell down and ryan saw he had a wide open receiver...

our useless qbs would have thrown the ball into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom