What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly...

My point was that most people wanted Quinn the year before. If we drafted Quinn who was considered a franchise caliber qb which according to the other poster you don't pass on, then we wouldn't need Ryan the following year anyways. Let me guess, you wanted Pat Willis that year. You should really draft for a living.

we are all taking about THIS regime...parcells and ireland....

many of us realized THIS regime failed

you seem to be excusing THIS regime's failures by looking at previous garbage before THIS regime

I remember everyone bashed you when you said Ryan shuld be hte pick and he is franchise QB material. I see you got the last laugh on them, sad part is, its a sad laugh because it affects the team you and I and many others love.

Exactly. Im NOT LAUGHING about it at all. Thats the thing. When I see **** like this happen, it pisses me off even more. And it really pisses me off all the abuse I have taken over the last 4 years about this team when I have been ****ing MONEY all the way.

If this team had just pulled half the suggestions I made over the last few years, we would be ****ing nice right now. Instead, I get criticized over and over by the people on here and they absolutely refuse to at the very least give me that IM NOT HAPPY about it just to say I was right. Instead they just suggest I only like being right, much less bother to even recognize that I make great ****ing points.

Its all what the **** ever they want to believe. **** em all. **** Bill Parcells. Fat piece of ****. Id like to kick his ****ing *** right now.

And **** Jake Long. None of this is his fault, but **** him anyway. He's overrated as **** anyway by the clueless ****ing homers that run around this joint. Get another false start.

But, that wasnt Matt Ryan tonight, it was all Sam ****ing Baker. For those of you who dont know, thats Ryans LT. Its all his doing that the Falcons kick ***.

Ryan on the Dolphins in this offense would not be the same player you just saw playing for the Falcons.

Dont forget the playaction...
Damn, how could I forget that an obvious pass situation is Henning's favorite time to use playaction.

Man, that really is tough to watch. Ryan was great and showed a lot of the traits that a QB needs.

This is why you don't rely on stats for your entire evaluation. When you watch a QB play, you can get an evaluation for the way the game really went. Ryan was/is a monster, and Miami still doesn't have one.

It really is time to change our archaic views, or get someone in here who understands that this is an offensive league, and most of all a passing league, and get us a QB with the skills to actually put points on the board.

and to make matters worse...the buffalo freaking bills are about to get a franchise QB unless their front office ****s up and passes on andrew luck...

pats brady
jets sanchez
bills luck

steelers big ben
ravens flacco
browns mccoy it looks like

titans young
colts manning
texans schuab

chiefs cassel
chargers rivers

but hey we pathetic dolphins are going to go up against all these AFC teams with pure garbage....****ing christ.

bingo...people are just using the henning logic to think they are ok with not getting a franchise QB...

an excuse to hide the trust their BOY parcells ****ed up big time.

I don't think Parcells ****ed up the way you think he did. We got the best LT in the game and what was hoped to be the future qb in Henne. Henne just didn't work out, but its not like he was a bust. Where I think he f-ed up was with draft picks like Pat White and Turner who were clear busts. Instead of having quality players with those picks that could've made the difference in close losses to the Jets and Stillers, we got two bums.

Matt Ryan had no issues exposing the Ravens pathetic secondary. 0 turnovers 3 tds and 101.8 QB rating. WTF?? he's not even cornfed. Oh and he's 18-1 all time in the georgia dome just nasty. Henne you blow you can't hold Gus Frerotte or Fiedler's jockstrap right now.

matt ryan is damn good no doubt...but i also saw the falcons runs some damn slants against off man cover 2 and holy **** some double moves on the outside...something that dumb *** henning hasn't done

this game just further proves to me that the oc is outright garbage

oh and whether you guys want to admit it or not and whether or not it really mattered in the end roddy white got away with some straight bull**** on that last td catch...hand extended push off as the db is opening his hips and turning pushing him into the ground at the head

lol...thats o pi all day long...but hey i'm glad the ravens lost...

HOW CAN IRELAND look himself in the mirror in the morning?
I swear to god, I wish nothing but ILL WILL to FATcells and LOSER-land.

My main problem is you don't typically draft that high in a draft. When a potential franchise QB is there, you have to take him. I'm sorry, but there was nobody on the roster that makes you pass on a potential franchise QB

My point was that most people wanted Quinn the year before. If we drafted Quinn who was considered a franchise caliber qb which according to the other poster you don't pass on, then we wouldn't need Ryan the following year anyways. Let me guess, you wanted Pat Willis that year. You should really draft for a living.

No actually the two guys I wouldve been happy with were the NT kid from Louisville or Darrelle Revis. You can search the archives if you choose to. Or just dont believe me altogether. I dont give a ****. I mean were you even here back when all these debates went down. Anyone who has been on the boards as a mainstay can tell you I was the band leader for selecting Matt Ryan.

Serioulsy it was a good drive but why can't we have dudes fall down and Roddy White makes Marshall look like a chump. It's amazing how many times they were to get him open. Just proves that you gotta take chances in this league the pressure is on the D. Look how the Ravens crapped themselves on that last drive. When you force it good things happen. Instead of the BS playaction crap, plus I don't think I saw a first down run. Not that Henne would have done better but their philosophy is obviously heads and heals ahead of ours.

we are all taking about THIS regime...parcells and ireland....

many of us realized THIS regime failed

you seem to be excusing THIS regime's failures by looking at previous garbage before THIS regime
Not me. I just don't think drafting the best LT in the game and what most considered a good choice at qb a failure. It just hasn't worked out with Henne, but it was still a good plan. Until Ryan actually wins a game that actually matters, like an actual playoff game, I'll reserve anointing him the next great qb.

we are cursed with two things:

1. garbage front office and coaching
2. useless homer fans who are blinded by their love for #1

Back
Top Bottom