What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly...

Serioulsy it was a good drive but why can't we have dudes fall down and Roddy White makes Marshall look like a chump. It's amazing how many times they were to get him open. Just proves that you gotta take chances in this league the pressure is on the D. Look how the Ravens crapped themselves on that last drive. When you force it good things happen. Instead of the BS playaction crap, plus I don't think I saw a first down run. Not that Henne would have done better but their philosophy is obviously heads and heals ahead of ours.

Now youre calling Marshall nothing compared to White. Come on man. Give it up. Just say you love Henne and Parcells and the whole crew and get it over with. You cant seriously think White is better than Marshall. White is a great WR, no disputing that, but Brandon Marshall is a freak of nature. Grasping at straws.

And then you still go on with the philosophy BS. Im sure you hated Mularkey when he was here like every other poster did.

Enough already man. If you homers wont just suck it up and admit that Parcells ****ed up in a major way by not taking Matt Ryan then just quit already.

look i think wv brings a lot to the table but i know for a damn fact that this last draft predraft while a bunch of us were in the damn draft forum debating and evaluating prospects that wv never came in there and said his piece...so i look forward to his take this in this upcoming draft...

as for before all that when matt ryan was being evaluated the only guy i know for sure was in his corner and made it known was ted slimm...and that cat knows qbs...have to give it to him...i wasn't here then enough to say definitively anything about anyone else...

like i said though...flap the gums in the draft forum with the rest of us...pre damn draft

Why don't you guys go and build yourselves the "I was right on Matt Ryan" trophies so you can all feel better.
None of this stuff has anything to do with the Miami Dolphins right now.
You can all go to the falcons message board and cry to their fans about how you wish he was a Dolphin.

The fact is Chad Pennington is our qb and hopefully he will lead us to the playoffs and beyond.
Hopefully Chad Henne will learn from this benching and improve.
Hopefully we will continue to acquire the correct offensive pieces such as TE, WR and OC that will make Chad Henne successfull.
If not we go out and get another franchise QB.

and to make matters worse...the buffalo freaking bills are about to get a franchise QB unless their front office ****s up and passes on andrew luck...

pats brady
jets sanchez
bills luck

steelers big ben
ravens flacco
browns mccoy it looks like

titans young
colts manning
texans schuab

chiefs cassel
chargers rivers

but hey we pathetic dolphins are going to go up against all these AFC teams with pure garbage....****ing christ.

sanchez isnt franchise and i dont believe he ever will be.....so dont worry about him.....he doesnt have the MENTAL make-up to be that guy.....and if the jets ever do get there its because ryan is sucha great coach and because there is so much OTHER leadership in that room.....i dont think it will happen for the jets.....but if it does it will be one of those rare times the team wins in spite of their quarterback.....they will be good for awhile...they have talent alot will depend on the cap situation moving forward for them....but sanchez isnt going to be that guy in spite of what everybody thinks in the media

Now youre calling Marshall nothing compared to White. Come on man. Give it up. Just say you love Henne and Parcells and the whole crew and get it over with. You cant seriously think White is better than Marshall. White is a great WR, no disputing that, but Brandon Marshall is a freak of nature. Grasping at straws.

And then you still go on with the philosophy BS. Im sure you hated Mularkey when he was here like every other poster did.

Enough already man. If you homers wont just suck it up and admit that Parcells ****ed up in a major way by not taking Matt Ryan then just quit already.

its a combo of 2 things if you ask me...henne can't read the field or anticipate on ryans level no question about it...but henning didn't let marshall run many of these underneath routes that the falcons employed with roddy white...henning makes it easy to defend marshall in cover 2

absolutely no intuitiveness to his playcalling...none...no slants no double moves...just garbage

You and madmic are the only two hanging out in this thread who wont just give it up already. Just keep the ****ing wool over your eyes. GET ****ING REAL.

First of all, Henning is nothing but a scapegoat for you guys. The reality is Parcells ****ed us royally. He hired an incompetent staff, and yes that includes Henning, then he passed on Matt Ryan. Those 2 blunders alone were enough to kill the whole operation and set the regime as a failure. Just admit it.

What the **** difference does it make what play Henning wouldve called? Really? Are you seriously trying to suggest after what you just witnessed, if you were even watching, that Matt Ryan isnt one of the best QBs in this whole ****ing league already? Are you really going to even suggest Henne is even CLOSE to him??? REALLY? Do it then. Quit the BSing with the lame excuses and just come out and say it. If you arent going to say that ridiculous bs that Henne is comperable, then why ****ing bother with the Henning bashing? WTF DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE RIGHT NOW???????

Not only that, Im sick of hearing about that play action BS on 3rd downs or 2 min drills. That **** matters NONE. It just so happens, a lot of the passing plays in his offense are play action plays. The only reason they execute that part of it, is because they are calling plays with specific routes. They just happen to be play action. So since they are, there is no point in running the play without going through that motion, even if its meaningless. You dont want to be practicing running that play and not execute the small details. What happens when they call it on a 1st down in the 2nd qtr? Its not a big ****ing deal at all. It takes away nothing from the play or the teams ability to execute it just because everyone knows the fake isnt going to freeze anyone.
Of course the play calls matter, Ryan would be running Henning plays here. None of the receivers would as deep or open on the Dolphins.

What I just witnessed? An incomplete pass thrown very high, a terrible throw and great catch by a wide open Jenkins, a 15 yard catch I missed because NFL network online sucks, another incomplete pass, a pass interference (4th down even if that is caught), and a 33 yard TD by White who would have been wide open even if the DB didn't fall down.

Unnecessary play action is just wasted time that would be better spent looking at the defense and the receivers.

the nt from louisville okoye sucks ...i can't wait to get your take on this upcoming draft BEFORE THE DRAFT in the draft forum...

Yes he does. But, I did not shy away from the fact I was high on him. You wont get that from most around here. Instead they will just hammer on me despite the fact that Im right 90% of the time. Notice I also said it was between him and Revis. I was one of the few on here that year hyping up Revis as a potential pick at #9. I was actually wanting to slide out of that spot just a couple of spots and get him.

From what I have seen of Marshall this year yeah I think White is better. I don't know if he has lost something due to his hip but he has been poor in RAC in which he used to be a beast. Or could it be everytime we run a WR screen we playaction and it takes more time to get the ball out and allows the D to close.

Yes he does. But, I did not shy away from the fact I was high on him. You wont get that from most around here. Instead they will just hammer on me despite the fact that Im right 90% of the time. Notice I also said it was between him and Revis. I was one of the few on here that year hyping up Revis as a potential pick at #9. I was actually wanting to slide out of that spot just a couple of spots and get him.

ok...i understand that...but make yourself known in the draft forum with the rest of us this upcoming draft eval period...thats all i'm sayin

i know you know the game...

Not me. I just don't think drafting the best LT in the game and what most considered a good choice at qb a failure. It just hasn't worked out with Henne, but it was still a good plan. Until Ryan actually wins a game that actually matters, like an actual playoff game, I'll reserve anointing him the next great qb.

how was it a good plan?? OBVIOUSLY it was NOT a good plan....thats the WHOLE POINT....Henne never won **** in college.....he got his *** beat EVERY SINGLE YEAR by OHIO STATE and in bowl games.....matt ryan was 3-0 in bowl games....with LESS TALENT.....im sorry Matt Ryan would have WILLED his teams to remain in the game even against those ohio state teams with inferior competition....THAT is the whole point......what kind of MOXIE did this guy EVER show in college? he started 4 years in Michigan and Michigan fans hated the guy....they even had some song about him on youtube.....hes just a body in the locker-room....no leadership.....THATS ALL THEY NEEDED TO KNOW

look i think wv brings a lot to the table but i know for a damn fact that this last draft predraft while a bunch of us were in the damn draft forum debating and evaluating prospects that wv never came in there and said his piece...so i look forward to his take this in this upcoming draft...

as for before all that when matt ryan was being evaluated the only guy i know for sure was in his corner and made it known was ted slimm...and that cat knows qbs...have to give it to him...i wasn't here then enough to say definitively anything about anyone else...

like i said though...flap the gums in the draft forum with the rest of us...pre damn draft

Listen hoops, I dont know why the **** youre attacking me but, just because you didnt see me post **** about Ryan in the draft forum dosent mean I wasnt the band leader for him.

First of all, just go ask somebody. If that dosent work, use the search function. If you want to look on Jan 31 and Feb 1st of 08, I was on record detailing why Pennington would be the perfect fit for us at QB for one season AND draft Ryan to go with him. Then you can look anytime all throughout those months leading to the draft and find me, slipperysoap, monsblitz and a handfull of others who were all in on Matt Ryan in the debates.

Secondly, I never post in the ****ing draft forums. I did a couple of times this last week, just to talk to Slimm.

We talk about the draft on the main forum when its time to talk draft....in the offseason. No need to go to the draft forum. The main reason I dont go there is because its filled with fake *** gurus like yourself who claim to break down film and other BS and I find the whole thing to be pretentious as hell. So you can run and tell that homeboy!

EDIT : after reading the rest of your posts leading up to this, I almost want to take that last bit back, but **** it. You shouldnt be suggesting I didnt call something just because I didnt post it in draft forum OK. I just dont go to draft forum much.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol at people continuing to refuse to admit Ryan is the man. Henne is a ***** and always will be a *****. He ****ing cried like a baby when he lost his job. He's a *****. And he doesn't have the balls to make the throws, to win ballgames, to score TDs. This team ****ed up big time.

From what I have seen of Marshall this year yeah I think White is better. I don't know if he has lost something due to his hip but he has been poor in RAC in which he used to be a beast. Or could it be everytime we run a WR screen we playaction and it takes more time to get the ball out and allows the D to close.

alright see here's where i step in...we've run one double move in 8 damn games it took us 7 games to put marshall in motion to help get him off press we ran the same damn formation last week all 3 times we did put marshall in motion and the same shallow cross we've run what 2 screens to marshall cause hartline can't block on the play to save his damn life davon bess is coming off the field on passing downs way too much for freakin lousaka polite we ran the wildcat and killed drives the first 4 games of the season and even up 8 late when we could have put the dagger in the bengals we haven't run a damn quick slant against off man cover 2...we've done dog**** to get the ball to marshall at the los we continuously run him into coverage we throw way too many balls into the flat to rbs fbs and te's running 2 damn yard routes we never threaten the seam 20 plus yards down the field cause the te blows

the offense is ****ing terrible...dan henning is straight garbage

Back
Top Bottom