What is it with dolphinsn fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is it with dolphinsn fans

Greatscott127

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What is it with dolphin fans. Why do we speak as if we know more about football then the people running the team does. Complaining about the draft and not getting losman or taking carey. why did they not wait on the other qb's that were released or cut. Why, why why, whine whine whine.
This has been the best offseason personal wise that I can remember in recent years. Added Feeley ( i think this will turn out to be a good move ), Boston ( another good move ) , Jeno ( this was a great addition ), howard, akins, wilkins, Snoop, D mac, Stclaire.
Drafted Carey, Poole, Bua, Pape, pope, hadnot, wouldnot couldnot shouldnot didnot willnot hopenot donot shalnot..............oops got lost for a sec.
Yet it is all for not because the team did not get the people we wanted themto get or did not look deep enough into their crystal ball to see what qb/other players would be availible, and would not overpay and put the team into cap no mans land to do it. This is a fan site not a bashing hater fire the coach gm, sell the owner lynch the whole bunch of them for being idiots. The real idiots are the ones who think sage is a starting qb right now and that the season is lost because we did not draft a qb in the first round. Alot of what I read in these threads seems to come from people who say they are fin fans but talk about the fins like they are pats, jets and bills fan :shakeno:
I for one am looking forward to the season with a better offense and a defense that for the most part is still intact.
Well I am sure I have said enough at this point.

No Offense, but sometimes it looks like WE do know more. My only complaint this year was keeping Wanny. I do like A.J. and if he doesn't get the job it will only be because Ears is better. Maybe a little competition is what he needs. Also was a shame for Marino to leave so quickly.

Im not complaining, I agree with you. This was a pretty good offseason...

:escape:

Good post, Great offseason so far......let's hope Wade Smith is ok and no injuries this year.

Well it is a message board for people to discuss things pro and con. If you've played highschool football, or even JV, you probably know more than a group of professionals that have over years upon years of experience in football. Maybe some suffer from delusions of granduer. Seriously though, it is a message board to discuss all of the minute details under a miscroscope, big or small, positive or negative.

Greatscott127 said:
What is it with dolphin fans. Why do we speak as if we know more about football then the people running the team does. Complaining about the draft and not getting losman or taking carey. why did they not wait on the other qb's that were released or cut. Why, why why, whine whine whine.
This has been the best offseason personal wise that I can remember in recent years. Added Feeley ( i think this will turn out to be a good move ), Boston ( another good move ) , Jeno ( this was a great addition ), howard, akins, wilkins, Snoop, D mac, Stclaire.
Drafted Carey, Poole, Bua, Pape, pope, hadnot, wouldnot couldnot shouldnot didnot willnot hopenot donot shalnot..............oops got lost for a sec.
Yet it is all for not because the team did not get the people we wanted themto get or did not look deep enough into their crystal ball to see what qb/other players would be availible, and would not overpay and put the team into cap no mans land to do it. This is a fan site not a bashing hater fire the coach gm, sell the owner lynch the whole bunch of them for being idiots. The real idiots are the ones who think sage is a starting qb right now and that the season is lost because we did not draft a qb in the first round. Alot of what I read in these threads seems to come from people who say they are fin fans but talk about the fins like they are pats, jets and bills fan :shakeno:
I for one am looking forward to the season with a better offense and a defense that for the most part is still intact.
:D :D :D :D :D Got that right!!!! :D :D :D Good points!

Beacuse we are fans of the greatest franchise in football, and we want to get back to the glory days this once proud franchise had. We whine, but only because we love our fins and want them to get to the super bowl. Its been a long time since they were there. So we offer our opinons no matter how silly they may seem.

hey go check out, "Miami: Worst Fans in America"

You will see where this thread will end up

y not? If they hired me as a QB you wouldnt be angry? If they fired Ricky Williams and decided to play travis Minor u wouldnt be angry? If they kept Wanny after not making the playoffs...well nvm tht 1..But the point is this is a place to discuss how u feel about the team. On a sidenote i do love how r offseason went. I think one more big name OL woulda made it way better tho.

People have the right to their opinions, just so happens we as Dolphins fans are very tough on the team. We go deep in the playoffs this year and you will see post about please Dave W. do not go to Pitt. It is all part of life as an NFL fan. Somehow, I think all NFL fans are this way, we do not have a monoply on bad attitude or pessimism (sp?)

No we do not but we do have it on bad crap happening this offseason!

To answer your questio, Greatscott127 is it?..... Maybe everybody on here is sick and tired of having a quality product year after year, but never quite a good enough product to finally win another Super Bowl....which is all any Dolphins fan really wants!

Greatscott127 said:

I agree with you in a sense that alot of Fin Fans need to seperate themselves from fans and GM's ...............there's not one person on this site or any other for that matter who are qualified for such a position. I mean it's cool to share your 2 cents, but to carry on the wannabe-GM shananigans that some people do is absurd and a complete waste of time.

Goin` Deep said:
To answer your questio, Greatscott127 is it?..... Maybe everybody on here is sick and tired of having a quality product year after year, but never quite a good enough product to finally win another Super Bowl....which is all any Dolphins fan really wants!

People who get sick of having a "QUALITY PRODUCT" as you put it, are spoiled brats. At least as far as some of them whine and cry about it that is. I mean c'mon, it would be so friggin' nice to have a SB ring, it really would.......and it pains me to watch the Patriots win 2 of the last 3........ but things could be so much worse for this franchise and they've given me no reason to jump on message boards and type incessantly for days on end about who I want fire, who I hate to death, and resort to childish cutdowns of players looks and personal lives - guys we know nothing about.

I live in Arizona and d*mnit the fans out here have had something to cry about since Neil Lomax retired. They had one fluke season with Plummer QB'ing, but other than that it's been embarrassment after embarrassment especially with that tight wadded bum Bill Bidwell as owner. I can understand fans of those teams irately flooding message boards with whining and crying.

We as Fin fans should be a little bit more resourceful and show some maturity because we should be enjoying a product that is so consistent no other sports franchise even comes close to it. It's just funny to me how that gets twisted and spun into a negative. I understand my fellow Fin fans pain, but c'mon let's give ourselves a quick reality check here and not get too carried away with the doomsday talk because we have't won an SB.

If you live in the past, every team except the SB winner that year gets to share in the gloom of not being the team to win it. There's no point to it. I love the Fins and I love'em no matter if they hold the Lombardi trophy or not and I won't lose any of that love if they don't win it for the next 20 years. Seems like there's alot of people on these forums who talk like they're losing their love or feel alienated because we haven't won it. That's just beyond me. It's not like this franchise is out to purpose frustrate you guys.

Back
Top Bottom