What is it with dolphinsn fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is it with dolphinsn fans

No but it will be like getting laid the first time when they finally do win again!

Greatscott127 said:
What is it with dolphin fans. Why do we speak as if we know more about football then the people running the team does. Complaining about the draft and not getting losman or taking carey. why did they not wait on the other qb's that were released or cut. Why, why why, whine whine whine.

Blah, Blah, Blahblahblah, Blah......

People come here to discuss ideas and exchange opinions.
You just expressed yours which is you have no opinion other than what is fed to you. That's fine but don't jump down everyone elses throats because you don't have the ability to generate self thought.

DolFinatic718 said:
hey go check out, "Miami: Worst Fans in America"

You will see where this thread will end up

While saying Miami fans are the worst,you call yourself a Miami fan.
So congrats you are a part of the worst fans in America.

:rolleyes:

Greatscott127 said:
. Alot of what I read in these threads seems to come from people who say they are fin fans but talk about the fins like they are pats, jets and bills fan :shakeno:

It's like the Stockholm syndrome....

What is the 'Stockholm Syndrome'?

* In 1973, four Swedes held in a bank vault for six days during a robbery became attached to their captors, a phenomenon dubbed the Stockholm Syndrome. According to psychologists, the abused bond to their abusers as a means to endure violence.

This is exactly what many Miami fans are doing as a way to endure the "failure" of the Dolphins.

This is easy to answer:

Underachieving

When this team stops imploding we will stop complaining.

enigmatics said:
People who get sick of having a "QUALITY PRODUCT" as you put it, are spoiled brats. At least as far as some of them whine and cry about it that is. I mean c'mon, it would be so friggin' nice to have a SB ring, it really would.......and it pains me to watch the Patriots win 2 of the last 3........ but things could be so much worse for this franchise and they've given me no reason to jump on message boards and type incessantly for days on end about who I want fire, who I hate to death, and resort to childish cutdowns of players looks and personal lives - guys we know nothing about.

I live in Arizona and d*mnit the fans out here have had something to cry about since Neil Lomax retired. They had one fluke season with Plummer QB'ing, but other than that it's been embarrassment after embarrassment especially with that tight wadded bum Bill Bidwell as owner. I can understand fans of those teams irately flooding message boards with whining and crying.

We as Fin fans should be a little bit more resourceful and show some maturity because we should be enjoying a product that is so consistent no other sports franchise even comes close to it. It's just funny to me how that gets twisted and spun into a negative. I understand my fellow Fin fans pain, but c'mon let's give ourselves a quick reality check here and not get too carried away with the doomsday talk because we have't won an SB.

If you live in the past, every team except the SB winner that year gets to share in the gloom of not being the team to win it. There's no point to it. I love the Fins and I love'em no matter if they hold the Lombardi trophy or not and I won't lose any of that love if they don't win it for the next 20 years. Seems like there's alot of people on these forums who talk like they're losing their love or feel alienated because we haven't won it. That's just beyond me. It's not like this franchise is out to purpose frustrate you guys.

WRONG!

We don't have to have a Super Bowl winner, just a Super Bowl contender.

While you are waving your "we are not the Cardinals" flag, we have missed the playoffs two years in a row. This team is capable of better and as Zach says "have been stealing their salary".

Just get into the playoffs and contend baby. That's not so much to ask is it?

[QUOTE\]This has been the best offseason personal wise that I can remember in recent years. Added Feeley ( i think this will turn out to be a good move ), Boston ( another good move ) , Jeno ( this was a great addition ), howard, akins, wilkins, Snoop, D mac, Stclaire.
Drafted Carey, Poole, Bua, Pape, pope,[/QUOTE}

Give me one factual reason to believe that any of this is true? Only one of those players (James) arrived without a ton of questions, baggage, or uncertainty surrounding them.

Dude if this is the best offseason you can remember then you must be two years old. Because it has been the worst I can remember. We had glaring needs at QB and OLine and we let several proven immediate fixes slide by, and we signed a bunch of has beens and wanna be's.

fin-atic said:
This is easy to answer:

Underachieving

When this team stops imploding we will stop complaining.

And when you stop complaining, no one will care.

You want to sit on the outside looking in while the going is tough but, you think you will be welcome on the inside when things go our way?? :roflmao: :roflmao:

My advice to you- check the thread names.

While I respect the opinion of everyone in here, I know there are some opinions I don't agree with. Threads that start with "Fielder/Feely Sux" I typically ignore. Just read through and skip what doesn't sound right to you.;)

What the Dolphins do in the offseason is always a good topic of debate. The success (win %) of our team and high contracts leave us consistently late in draft picks and dangerously low on money to sign free agents. But since we are always so close us dolphans really want to see our team pick up the player that will take us over the top. Since the #! draft pick isn't available, we guess who goes at #21. The Pro Bowl Tackle wanted more money than we had, so who might be a cheaper but almost as effective player? When in the middle of the pack, we have a lot to argue about.

And I doubt anyone here (excluding rival fans:) ) Actually hates or roots against the dolphins. Some have been frustrated for years by not winning a ring, some are frustrated by a positional battle in camp, or some are frustrated because people complain about negative opinions on a fan website;) .

Just kidding on that one, but rmember, if everyone had the same opinion and thought every move was right, this would be a very boring site.

Greatscott127 said:
What is it with dolphin fans. Why do we speak as if we know more about football then the people running the team does. Complaining about the draft and not getting losman or taking carey. why did they not wait on the other qb's that were released or cut. Why, why why, whine whine whine.
This has been the best offseason personal wise that I can remember in recent years. Added Feeley ( i think this will turn out to be a good move ), Boston ( another good move ) , Jeno ( this was a great addition ), howard, akins, wilkins, Snoop, D mac, Stclaire.
Drafted Carey, Poole, Bua, Pape, pope, hadnot, wouldnot couldnot shouldnot didnot willnot hopenot donot shalnot..............oops got lost for a sec.
Yet it is all for not because the team did not get the people we wanted themto get or did not look deep enough into their crystal ball to see what qb/other players would be availible, and would not overpay and put the team into cap no mans land to do it. This is a fan site not a bashing hater fire the coach gm, sell the owner lynch the whole bunch of them for being idiots. The real idiots are the ones who think sage is a starting qb right now and that the season is lost because we did not draft a qb in the first round. Alot of what I read in these threads seems to come from people who say they are fin fans but talk about the fins like they are pats, jets and bills fan :shakeno:
I for one am looking forward to the season with a better offense and a defense that for the most part is still intact.
Well I am sure I have said enough at this point.

yeah you people stop having opinions. sheesh what a bunch of free thinkers

ltfinfan said:
yeah you people stop having opinions. sheesh what a bunch of free thinkers

We're not bashing free thinking.......... it's irritating to see you guys using that argument. We are, however, bashing incessant nonstop babbling whining and crying on the message board. State your point and get on with it. The people who have a negative outlook would be alot more respected if they didn't jump on every single thread and try to shoot it down with "We're all f*cked!!!!" .........

It's just like life man. I work with a ton of people who b*tch and moan all day long. I avoid coming into contact with them at all. They bring you down not in a sense that they have answers, but because all they do is b*tch. Those of us are who are little bit more on the positive side are not saying we're gonna win the SB, we're just using a little more patience.

inFINSible said:
And when you stop complaining, no one will care.

You want to sit on the outside looking in while the going is tough but, you think you will be welcome on the inside when things go our way?? :roflmao: :roflmao:

LOL .........he's starting to remind me of this guy that used to preach "We're all sinners and going to H*ll" on the grassy mall at my college.

Back
Top Bottom