What kicks ass about this site? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What kicks ass about this site?

I live in Buffalo and have been a fin fan my whole life, I love coming on here and communicating with and hearing ideas and opinions from fellow fin fans. I might not post a ton on here, but I constantly check in to see what the latest hype is. It's also nice to be able to say something about the team I love and not receive a hard time (well not much of one anyways haha)
Thanks for being a member bro!

John

He is just a troll mate dont give him a rise. He will get banned eventually (nudge nudge mods)

I can only hope. I understand we all have our opinions and they all very, but this guy IMO comes in here just to start **** and be a TROLL.

Somebody I met in my Editing class was a member of this website and for the first time, I could talk about this site in real life. It was kind of funny.

"Dude, Vaark is the funniest!"

"JCane doesn't give a ****!"

Was just ironic.

I've actually been banned twice from this website (back when I was probably 12 or 13). Back then, I was like like dolphans1 and couldn't keep my mouth shut in certain situations.

It's been real, and will continue to be real. Take it easy, fellas.

Thanks Bro. I reach out to all in life. I am here for peace on the site and not to swing a 2x4 in walking tall. By the way I have become a part of the staff again.:)

Congrats on the modship again bro. It's good to have someone in the Golden State represented on the staff again. Haha. :brewskis:

im in pennsylvania(Eagles, Giants, Jets country) i must visit this site 365 days a year..
Its to enjoy conversation relating to anything and everyhting MIA related..
its WV's updates
its CKs draft analysis
its the running jokes (Reciept or its not real)
its Hoops draft info
Its the on the minute updates from finatic
its the meatballs
its the ins and outs of the organization (how else would i know where Ross's jet is every minute of our coaching search?)
Its listening to JUNCs spin on things
its WTFing the new leaked logo
Its the look a like threads
...the meatball threads
the trifecta threads
the fireland threads
the offseason wish lists
its xpacs input (-insert name- Sucks)
its the ladies lounge
its the draft forum
ok im drunk....GO FINS
**** the Jets

Last edited by a moderator:
great forum overall.

one suggestion i have is give users the ability to have a setting to load more than 10 posts per page. i know you can do it by going thru "print thread" then show all posts but thats 2 unnecessary clicks.

The information and commentary from like minded individuals that reminds me I am not the only one going through the emotional rollercoaster that is this franchise.

#1 is for Matt for giving us this great site.
#2 is for the staff for running a tight ship.
#3 is for the Vip posters for making that part of this site relevant again.
#4 is for all you who donated to keep this great site running..........Thanks from all to you.
#5 is for you the fans, if it wasn't for you all there would'nt be a site or should i say the greatest dolphin site on the net, Thanks again from all the staff.

I love the site for many reasons. First, it's nice to talk to other Dolphins fans about our team. We get great info all the time. And when I need a good laugh I can come in here and hear how Ireland deserves another year.....lol....for real tho, it is a great site and I check in everyday.

Ozzy rules!!

great forum overall.

one suggestion i have is give users the ability to have a setting to load more than 10 posts per page. i know you can do it by going thru "print thread" then show all posts but thats 2 unnecessary clicks.

forum actions > general settings > show posts per page .... you can select up to 40 from a drop down menu :up:

Celebrating great wins with the biggest dolphins fans in the world and getting to know what other superfans think.

I have yet to see one ad on this forum. Now, due to some of your avatars and signature picks, I may just turn off auto picture loading.
No one has to see an add if they don't want to see an add. It's called ABP and a Firefox browser.

Back
Top Bottom