What kicks ass about this site? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What kicks ass about this site?

What isnt there to love about this site???

I would never get through a full work day if it wasnt for Finheaven!!

My football knowledge is way above where it would be had I never found this site. Ive been here since I was 15, so I guess you could say this site raised me :lol:
Glad I'm not the only one who was raised on the dairy... lol it explains a lot about the person I am today.

I think one of the best things is how levelheaded the fans are here after a loss. The loyalty beyond compare. It's so easy to rag on guys when they mess up or don't play well, but you never see that here. Especially with the front office in the coaching staff. The fans here never blame the general manager or the head coach, and always wish them well. You could just tell the maturity and thoughtfulness just how everyone accepted our rookie quarterback and understood there would be ups and downs. I think I'll finish with admiration for these fans! When they put the word loyalty in the dictionary they meant Miami Dolphins fans.

Two things for me. One, since I don't follow teams players, and the game (both college and pro) as well I use to, I gain a great deal of knowldge of players, schems, coaches, etc. The other is the bantering and debate amoung Finhaven posters. I seldom participate in that (due to my limited knowledge), but it is interesting, entertaining, and often amusing. As fans we are so diverse, yet the bottom line is we are all fans (except the occasional troll).

As a community, we bitch together and celebrate together... That's what I enjoy.

I know I don't post a ton, but I honestly come to this site multiple times a day. I love reading what many of you post, and love how fast Fins news is reported on here. Guys like CK, WV, Vaark, Nublar, and countless others - sorry, not trying to leave a bunch of you out - make this site entertaining and informative. I honestly love coming here...And it doesn't matter what time of year it is, I will be a daily fixture here at FH. You can count on that.

Edit: I just signed up for VIP. Been meaning to do it for awhile now. This thread just gave me the extra urge to do it. Looking forward to the next year here!
Thanks for your support of the site bro.

My favorite thing about this site is how quickly breaking news is posted. Since I live in Virginia I'm obviously at a disadvantage when it comes to hearing about all the stuff that goes on in Miami regarding the Dolphins but since this site has been a part of my life since 2004, I've been in the know. I appreciate the site for being very informative and I like a lot of the guys here.

Just 2 complaints would be the fact that we can't cuss (we're adults, we should be allowed to voice our dirty mouths) :)

I also think we need more rules when it comes to people being able to create threads.
1st one we have some young members here and we need to set the example for them. 2nd there has been some discussions the members have brought up as yourself. I hear you on that bro. The site wants to keep the communication lines open with less restrictions.

EVERYTHING!!

this site has helped me get through so many tough times as a dolphin fan. as we all know, this past decade has pretty much sucked big time. we have had too many terrible seasons, and so many heart breakers being able to come to this site and talk to fin fans after each and every game has made it a lot easier to get over the losses, and through the bad seasons.

all the threads after losses, i am not going to lie, helped me get over many losses with the laughter caused by them, especially all the knee jerk reactions.

all in all, this site has many great posters, many great debates, and is by far the best dolphin fan site throughout the internet. whenever something breaks dolphins related, we have it on this site. all in all, no complaints from me. keep up the great work staff.

the different opinions people share and the debates that go on

Being able to air out your opinion on the team. Granted, that may be the point of a forum to begin with but it really is something special that not very many fans have the luxury to enjoy.

Yeah, the debates can get heated, and of course get out of hand at times, but in the end everyone's a fan of the team and we all want this team to get to the Superbowl and win.

Having a place like this to come to and express your feelings on the team is great whether its after a win or loss.

My favorite time on the forum is usually right after we beat a division rival. Especially the Jets. There is nothing better than ending the jets hopes like we did last year. I also like the funny threads (like the player look alikes)

One thing I enjoy is meeting other Dolphins fans. I live in a state (New Mexico) which is nearly all Cowboy/Broncos fans. Whenever I see a fellow dolphins fan wearing a jersey or hat I always say hi and always am excited to meet another dolphins fans. I became a Dolphin fan because I loved watching dan Marino as a kid .. I will always be a Dolphin fan. Even if we got a pro team here one day..

I wish I was in Miami now. Its hovering at about zero for the last few days around here ;<

Last edited by a moderator:
I have loved this site since I joined in 2003, wow 10 years!!! I live in Canada and have been to Buffalo to watch the Fins and I will be making a trip this year to Miami to finally see a home game. I come back to this site, because it is the first fan site, I have ever visited. I am loyal to this site. I have visited others, however, they don't compare to Finheaven. I haven't shelled out the money for the VIP yet, but I will in the coming months. Keep up the good work Finheaven.

Nothing is wrong with the stie as far as I am concered...Some ppl are just negetive.

Back
Top Bottom