What kicks ass about this site? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What kicks ass about this site?

The things I enjoy most besides the ladies lounge is that this site is constantly up to date. Unlike other Phins sites, this sites has active members expressing their thoughts and news about the Phins. It is never stagnent.

It clearly isn't working with just the exception of myself then. I can see the thanks/no thanks options but I have yet to see any post resembling how many they have received individually. I'll just let it slide lol, for some reason it doesn't work for me.

Currently you've given 2 "thanks" & received 94 "thanks", given 3 "no thanks" & received 18 "no thanks"

(Under your location, next to the "Thanks / No Thanks" is an up arrow ... click on it for any member to see their stats. :up:

THis is a great site. I dont post much but i read a lot. Im working all the time.

I miss the old thanks system, where it should you how many thanks you have.
Seriously?

one click is too much for a staff member?

Currently you've given 2 "thanks" & received 94 "thanks", given 3 "no thanks" & received 18 "no thanks"

(Under your location, next to the "Thanks / No Thanks" is an up arrow ... click on it for any member to see their stats. :up:

Seriously?

one click is too much for a staff member?

computereasybutton-1.jpg

I like how you can see who thanked you on your profile page.

what kicks ass about the site?

The Game/VIP chats if you have never been in it, you should. It's how a drunk GoonBoss discovered Leroy Jenkins. The normal crew usually ended up me, Tyler, KDawg, Goon, NY, Roadrunner, Silver, Valandui, and Trojanma. I know there are more, but that was normally the height of hilarity... especially when Goon had a 40

Well hello friends, I'm a transplant from a different site. And while it looks like someone else is using my catchy handle finomenal, I've settled for just Fin-O. Some ya know me from there, some don't. But I look foward to a change of scenery and if you have a sense of humor we will all get a long just fine. :thanks:

I liove the fact that despite our differences on what it will take for the Dolphins to succeed, we are all Dolphins fans (with the exception of our esteemed guest posters like "Bills Fan in Peace" and "NyJunc") and we love the Phins to death, and all our opinions are welcome here. We need to (myself included) never forget that. BTW, John - you're the best, bro!!

I liove the fact that despite our differences on what it will take for the Dolphins to succeed, we are all Dolphins fans (with the exception of our esteemed guest posters like "Bills Fan in Peace" and "NyJunc") and we love the Phins to death, and all our opinions are welcome here. We need to (myself included) never forget that. BTW, John - you're the best, bro!!

I just noticed that we both joined in September '05. Random factoid of the day. Seven and a half years here...crazy stuff lol.

I liove the fact that despite our differences on what it will take for the Dolphins to succeed, we are all Dolphins fans (with the exception of our esteemed guest posters like "Bills Fan in Peace" and "NyJunc")and we love the Phins to death, and all our opinions are welcome here. We need to (myself included) never forget that. BTW, John - you're the best, bro!!

You really shouldn't mention these two in the same sentence. One of them is a knowledgable courtious guest on this site. The other is junc.

When your a Dolphins fan in the Midwest you often feel alone in fandom, being a punch line isn't for everyone so, I come to sites like this to sooth my soul.

This will always be home, even when I see 5x as many Dolphins fans roaming around when the good times start to roll. I won't forget where I came from.

Back
Top Bottom