what rookie are you most excited about? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what rookie are you most excited about?

Definitely Tannehill, but don't want him rushed, only when he is ready. After him, I'm excited about just about all of the ones drafted plus seeing some of the young receivers bloom that have not yet. In order: lightning in a bottle (Miller); a true receiving tight-end that we have needed for years (Egnew), someone to step up at receiver to join Bess and Hartline (Wallace, Gates, Cunningham or Matthews); a pass-rusher to compliment Wake (Vernon); people blocked on the right side of the line (Martin) . In that order for me...

I am excited about some of the free agent signees, especially the two guards, Dennis and Samuda. If Samuda's video is an indication of his abilities, then he could be that pulling guard we are saying we need. I also like the prospects of Moye and Fuller.

Tannehill followed by Egnew followed by Miller followed by Cunningham.

I'm not worried about Egnew blocking because I've seen Fasano whiff on too many blocking assignments.

Most of all though, I'm excited to see our new WCO. No more long a$$ drives and low scoring games, hopefully.

I am really excited to see what kind of leader Tannehill can be in camp. The kid knows the offense pretty well already, so the real challenge is going to be getting used to the speed of the game. If he can make that transition (easier said than done), then I think he will surprise a lot of people in camp this year and could be starting a lot sooner than people think. Knowing an offense can be a huge advantage so we should get a better sense of what he has than we might have with other guys.

Also, I have a feeling Rishard has an exciting camp and sticks. Looks like an exciting player.

I want to see what Kaddu will be able to do. Hopefully he can handle coverage on tight ends and help on special teams

Back
Top Bottom