what rookie has the biggest impact?what rookie wont crack the 53 man? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what rookie has the biggest impact?what rookie wont crack the 53 man?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
we got alot of new faces and alot of rookies trying to put their stamp on this team.im not to sure about the 53 man roster yet due to the fact that its way to early to judge anyone.although i do have a feeling on this RGM kid .for some reason i see him making a big difference for the dolpins in the return game and perhaps as a 5th wr.the kid has something special that he brings to the team .so who do you think makes the biggest impact?
also what drafted rookie do you think will nott make the 53 man roster ?

To be honest with you I hope they all make the 53 man roster and contribute to the team. Doesn't get much better than that.

I think that Misi will make the biggest impact. And I think that that CB from Maryland will not crack the 53 man roster.

Biggest Impact: Koa Misi

Most likely to not make the 53 man roster: Austin Spitler

Having said that, I hope they ALL do well.

I'd agree that Misi will probably have the biggest impact.

I Completely Agree with Misi Making the biggest impact. I don't think Spitler will make the team i believe every other ILB we have is better than him. But hopefully he will improve throughout training camp and prove me wrong.

I am going to agree with the everyone else and say Misi makes the biggest impact, although I believe Odrick will be very solid.

Spitler also has the smallest chance to make the roster, although I would like to see him make it.

Misi will probably see the field the most out of the rookies (my guess) and to me that makes it easy to say he will have the biggest impact. But I honestly think that Edds will standout. Seems that people are saying he will be played mainly in the nickel and passing downs but the way Nolan will rotate the LB's I think he will get more time then that. Edds all the way.

I want to go sexy and pick Misi or Odrick, But I have this feeling about Jones. I think Jones is going to come into camp with a chip on his shoulder and wanting to prove something. I hope he comes in with the attitude he was passed over for a lot of other players and he wants to reward the dolphins for trading up to get him. I want a guy on my team that has that attitude and just wants to knock the snot out of someone because of it. If Jones has that mindset which we should all hope for, we should see snot bubbles all year long :up:

I hope all the players we drafted make the team, but if i had to choose! I would say Austin Spitler does not make the 53

Can't predict the future, or even know if any of them can play NFL football.

BUT ... if any of the Rookies do start, our record shan't be so swell. Our DB backfield will already be under siege this year getting singed .... a partial rookie pass rush (gettin' schooled) will throw gasoline onto our newby DBs ... with their DB azz's on fire & their head's a-catchin'.

Although ditchin' Joey & JT was the correct rebuild move ... its gonna be a long year on Defense.
Careful what you wish for!!:hump:

Hard to say exactly which one will have the biggest impact. I see 4 rookies as either starting or getting significant playing time. Odrick, Misi and Jerry will most likely start. Edds will see playing time on passing downs. Reshad Jones is the wildcard at this point...he may win the starting job or he may remind fans of Gebril Wilson.

The least likely to make the team is a toss up between McCoy and Spitler. Special Teams will be the determining factor. The player not making the 53 man roster will spend the season, or at least part of it, on the practice squad.

I think the LB's Misi and Edd's will make the biggest impact.
They will probably start the season as our starters. There will be some mistakes, but there will probably be some big plays too.
Our Nolan led defense will probably be a work in progress for the first half season, then Fergie will be back in the mix. Hopefully the offense can win a few games for us in the first half season.We will need all our offensive weapons firing coming out of the gate.If we can start out 4-4, we will have a good shot at making the playoffs.I think all the pick's will stick.

Can't predict the future, or even know if any of them can play NFL football.

BUT ... if any of the Rookies do start, our record shan't be so swell. Our DB backfield will already be under siege this year getting singed .... a partial rookie pass rush (gettin' schooled) will throw gasoline onto our newby DBs ... with their DB azz's on fire & their head's a-catchin'.

Although ditchin' Joey & JT was the correct rebuild move ... its gonna be a long year on Defense.
Careful what you wish for!!:hump:

im guessing u dont watch football very much huh?

Edds will have the biggest impact, and we pick up the Rams saftey which puts Jones on the PS. I also don't expect much out of Odrick in the first year, he may end up being a servicable player but never an impact feared player, JMO.

I really like Misi, and think Carrol can be a playmaker if he can stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom