what rookie has the biggest impact?what rookie wont crack the 53 man? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what rookie has the biggest impact?what rookie wont crack the 53 man?

I don't want to pick against Spitler. The "lesser pick rule" seems to be working for the Dolphins picks a lot lately (when two players from the same position are drafted, the lesser pick outshines the higher pick). Langford v. Merling, Thomas v. Murphy, Hartline v. Turner, Smith v. Davis might come down on Vontae's side (there's a debate topic), Thigpen v. White, etc. We might see some surprises come training camp time. We usually do. If McCoy or Spitler turn into some awesome stud and wins the starting job, I'm cool. Not very likely but not impossible. Let the best man play...

McCoy gets my vote for least likely to make the roster. I'm not betting against him. I just think that all the drafted rookies - that's what we're talking about, right? - have a good shot. I just see him as having the fewest ways to make the team - Jones, Spitler, and Carroll appear to all have good special teams value in addition to potential as every-down contributors. Again, though, I love our draft and wouldn't be surprised to see all the players make the team.

I'd guess that Misi and Odrick will have the biggest impact. They are the two highest rated players we drafted - and for good reason.

Austin Spitler has the least chance imo. I see nothing that he provides other than special teams play. McCoy has skills as a pass rusher, and Nolan Carrol is extremely talented, kid has a lot of potential if he can stay healthy.

I think Reshad Jones will have the biggest impact. I think he starts at FS, and has a very good year.

I dont think Spitler will make this team another J.D. Folsom and i think that Misi, McCoy, or Jones will have the biggest Impact

I think Misi can have the biggest impact because he plays at a more important position than any of the other rookies. I know Odrick will get his share of playing time but Misi will have the biggest impact.

Misi without a doubt will have most impact.

Misi most impact, Spitler won't make it. We have 4 ILB's already, and we don't have much potential at either side of the OLB's behind Wake, Misi, and Anderson, so McCoy will make it.

Odrick, cause he's the greatest defensive lineman penn st ever had and can handle the pressure. i hope he's better than Wilfork & Reggie White put together. i hope he's on like donkey kong. i hope dorothy makes it back to kansas.

I see johnathan Amya S from Nevada making the team and doing well Spitler wont be Spit Carroll either...just my Opinion!

misi needs to have the biggest impact so that's my vote. if he can't get consistent pressure back there it's gonna be real hard to justify having a 3-4. spitler probably won't make it just b/c of our new found depth in the middle.

Probably between Misi and Odrick. They are going to be starters right away and will have the opprotunities to have the greatest impact...

to me it comes down to Spitler and McCoy as least likely, but both have talent. If we keep 5 ILBs, Spitler is in. McCoy has pass rushing skills so he has a good chance since outside of Misi, Wake, and likely Anderson, he's jgot to beat out Johnston? and Moses (who never really does anything anyways)

I say Misi has the most impact...or at least it will appear that way. the way I see it, Odrick or Edds could actually be slightly better players in their roles than Misi is in his, but Misi would still appear to have the bigger impact, since he plays an impact position.

i say McCoy is the most likely not to make the 53-man roster and goes to the practice squad....I think he's a project.

Back
Top Bottom