What Undrafted Rookie FA's would you like to see come here?/Undrafted FAs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Undrafted Rookie FA's would you like to see come here?/Undrafted FAs

bring in ade jimoh, cb, utah state!!!!! dude is 6'2, can't remember his 40 but i think it was good....and he has a 46 INCH VERTICAL JUMP!!!!!! that is INSANE!!!!

i'd sign this guy based on raw athleticism alone.....plus he has visited....i really hope we get him....

Undrafted Free Agents

What Undrafted Free Agents do you hope we go after? I would like to see us get Terrence Edwards and Brett Romberg.

Brad Banks a Redskin guys....one down lots to go...Im sure theres beenlots more signings already but they just havent announced them...

Well there are 3 that I would like us to sign. Kassem Osgood the other wide reciver availible from San Diego St(I liked him better than Toliver, also Osgood plays a similar style to Terrel Owens), Nate Fiske the punter from UCLA, and Jasomn Gesser the Washington St. quarterback(truthfully I like him better as a quarterback than I like Carson Palmer, but he got beat up late last year)

Romberg, Jimoh, Clemons gone.

Fins sign WR's Bellamy, Fryzel, and some QB I've never heard of..

Back
Top Bottom