What would be a successful year for feely? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would be a successful year for feely?

I just hope he starts because I wanna see a new face at the qb position but not more than seeing another headcoach which we still see wanny.

I just hopes he hit's the receivers constantly when they are running down the field WIDEOPEN because of the play-action fake. That's all we really need, look feeley the ground game is going to be working so when the opportunity presents itself and you have Chris Chambers WideOpen on a post route just please be accurate and put the ball in his hands in stride..

Let's see...he was 3rd string in Philly...if he moves up to 2nd string isn't that success? :lol:

First of all, I think Feeley will be our starter come opening day. He can throw the long ball and Fiedler can't with consistency. Apparently he is improving, so I have read. We didnt bring in Boston to just throw him short passes he is a deep threat. Feeley will be successful when he beats out Fiedler, because Fiedler is Wanny's Boy. He will have to put up better numbers than Fiedler has and limit his stupid mistakes to be successful this year. He will have to prove he can not blow a lead late in the game with Fiedler like mistakes. Last if he can throw the out pass effectively(unlike Fiedler) He will have a successful year IMO.

Back
Top Bottom