What would you like to see on Finheaven? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see on Finheaven?

we can't really limit the main board. I know I know it seems like there are a few bad apples that make us want to ban all non-dolphins fans, but seriously, when we rebooted everything back in 2008 we had a clear vision for the atmosphere we wanted in the main forum. We wanted an open forum where fans of all types could visit, and discuss football and the various other things finheaven allows as long as they follow the TOS. So like them or not, as long as they follow the tos they are welcome to post wherever and whenever.
Yeah I know, it was totally wishful thinking on my part. But doesn't hurt to suggest it. ;)

I never knew this sticky was here until it popped up in tapatalk. So here is my suggestion.

I don't think non-Dolphin fans should be allowed to post in the main Dolphins forum. I think that everyone should have to pick their favorite team once they join, and then once they select a team it can't be changed unless a admin does it. Then set the main Dolphins for so it only accept Dolphins fans.

I know this sounds extreme, and probably won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. No harm in a suggestion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Won't trolls pick the Dolphins as their team just to **** with us?

Back
Top Bottom