What's chirping: Does Anthony Fasano have a future in Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's chirping: Does Anthony Fasano have a future in Miami?

Did Fasano really play H back that much? I know we played him in the slot on some passing downs.

We need to keep the guy especially if the price is 3 mill or under.

The most underrated player in the NFL (at least by his own fanbase) bloody hope he stays, as a blocking tight end and a red zone threat he is great and doesn't cost a lot of money. Give him a pass catching partner and we have a great pair of tight ends.
I'm surprised and glad the first post I read was positive. I totally agree. I read a lot of lack of respect for Fasano on here. Glad to see this post shows some support. Hope he stays. He doesn't get nearly enough credit.

Fasano and Eifert would be trouble for defenses. Which one is staying in blocking?

Or Eifert splits out wide at 5 yard line and Fasano in.

You think they are not looking for Eifert to get the ball? I am. Im covering big dude in the slot. Fasano scores. They hug in end zone.

A guy worth keeping as a backup about 2 million a year would be about right. I dont think he is a good nfl starter but he is a valuable player

I love how all our "impact" players everyone says is a good #2... Fasano, Bush, Hartline, Smith.

You guys do realize that without Fasano there is zero TE ability on this roster right? You have Clay (h-back) and Mastrud (tight end) manning the duties, neither of which inspire confidence at all playing the true TE position. H-back is a completely different position and even so Fasano graded out better than Clay in that regard.

You keep Fasano and draft a TE to pair with him. I'd cut Egnew, his dumbass will never be a quality NFL player, right now his only purpose in the locker room is converting O2 to CO2. The TE you draft needs to beat out Msstrud, which shouldn't be a hard task since he was thrid on the depth chart behing Clay who cannot play true TE to save his ass.

So heading into camp you have Fasano, Clay and a draft pick and maybe Miller or Mastrud as a 4th.

He needs to be teamed up with a legitimate seem threat TE like Keller. Re signing him is a no brainier for me. Much more valuable to the team then Starks, Long or Smith.

Back
Top Bottom