What’s is going to cost to get up for Justin Fields? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What’s is going to cost to get up for Justin Fields?

I wouldn't be opposed to a QB in the third or fourth round... but please, no sooner than that.

OP is saying Tua can't see 5 yards down field, when he can't see 5 games down the line. The young man will develop. It is abnormal for any QB to be 100% ready to go out of the box in the NFL.

Ridder in the 3rd.

I would absolutely not be opposed to a QB in the third. It'd be a hedge against Tua not developing, as well as a value play if the guy worked out.
Precisely my thinking...

If Tua, unfortunately, develops into an average QB, we have talent in-house that should be developed enough to take over.

Tua is coming off a down game. That much we can agree on. He hasn't exactly set the NFL on fire either, but he's had some good outings as well.

I don't think there's any question he's the quarterback of the future in Miami. True, Fitzpatrick is making plays down field and Tua is playing too conservative. I think that will change.

Also, I think fans realize how decimated the wide receiver room is right now without Parker and Williams. That's a tough assignment for a rookie quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom