What’s is going to cost to get up for Justin Fields? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What’s is going to cost to get up for Justin Fields?

Tua is coming off a down game. That much we can agree on. He hasn't exactly set the NFL on fire either, but he's had some good outings as well.

I don't think there's any question he's the quarterback of the future in Miami. True, Fitzpatrick is making plays down field and Tua is playing too conservative. I think that will change.

Also, I think fans realize how decimated the wide receiver room is right now without Parker and Williams. That's a tough assignment for a rookie quarterback.
I honestly think the loss of Preston hurt more than anything else... he had 4 TDs in 8 games and Tua was looking his way on the deeper shots.

I honestly think the loss of Preston hurt more than anything else... he had 4 TDs in 8 games and Tua was looking his way on the deeper shots.
I think so as well. While Williams has his flaws, I think he's currently the best deep threat on the team. Big plays have been harder to come by since his injury.

I think so as well. While Williams has his flaws, I think he's currently the best deep threat on the team. Big plays have been harder to come by since his injury.
I still believe that he is... potentially... our top receiver.

At worst, I think he could replace DVP if his concentration improves the way Parker's did.

I still believe that he is... potentially... our top receiver.

At worst, I think he could replace DVP if his concentration improves the way Parker's did.
At his best, I love Williams. Drops some easy passes, though, and unfortunately can't seem to stay healthy.

Has there been any news whether or not he'll return this year?

If Preston and DVP both come back... look out, we could beat the better teams.
I agree. Miami's defense is the real deal and has been outstanding in the redzone and in creating turnovers. Turnovers are harder to come by against the better teams.

But if all three phases are on, I think the Dolphins could ho farther than expected.

Oh, he can play
Not convinced of that.

I don't think he has looked that great this season at all.

I would not be surprised if the kid from BYU passes him and is the 2nd QB taken.

Back
Top Bottom