"When a Corvette Runs Into a Brick Wall" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"When a Corvette Runs Into a Brick Wall"

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That's how Shaq described what will happen when Kobe meets him in the lane.

"He's a Corvette, I'm a brick wall."

:woot:

You mean there's a Laker-Heat game this week? I didn't know, cause ESPN/ABC certaintly isn't promoting it enough.

Dont mind Liquid, he's a just another fheggy laker fan.
:chuckle:
Shaq:hump:
PS: Al Michaels just mentioned the corvette/brick wall thing.
Hawtness
Al Michaels:hump:

I would describe it more like when the Kool Aid Man runs into a brick wall. Kobe is the Kool Aid Man and Shaq is the brick wall. Kobes just gonna blast through it screamin OHH YEAHHHH

Oh great, now Shaq is hurt. Wtf is his deal? I did not see him get hurt against Orlando, but just out of the blue(the injury wasn't reported until game time tonight)...he's out tonight with a "calf injury", and may not be ready for the Christmas game.

Nice job, Shaq. The Heat are playing their best basketball that I've seen since that team that went to the Eastern Conference Finals and lost to Chicago(MJ days). :rolleyes2

X-Con said:
Oh great, now Shaq is hurt. Wtf is his deal? I did not see him get hurt against Orlando, but just out of the blue(the injury wasn't reported until game time tonight)...he's out tonight with a "calf injury", and may not be ready for the Christmas game.

Nice job, Shaq. The Heat are playing their best basketball that I've seen since that team that went to the Eastern Conference Finals and lost to Chicago(MJ days). :rolleyes2

It shouldn't come as a surprise when the diesel gets a bit banged up...its not like he has a history of being healthy all the time

Hey X, Shaq missed alot of games for my Lakers over the last 3 yrs. or so, that's one of the reasons I wasn't totally heart broken to see him get traded. Don't get wrong I still miss the big guy, especially since Vlade seems to be tanking on me.Christmas day should be fun,hope he doesn't kill Kobe.LOL!
X-Con said:

This whole injury thing is a bunch of BS. Shaq just wanted to sit out a game to make sure he was ready for the big one. There is no way he would miss this game....nationally televised on christmas....not a chance.

After the game, a few reports on ESPN Radio(790) said that there is a "more than 50 percent chance" of Shaq playing against Sac-Town on Thursday.

i did see him limping in the Orlando game, but beleive me, he'll be playing Christmas day....I cant wait to see Kobe with his legs up in the air on his back after Shaq swats his shiz!

Just because there's so many ****y Heat fans on this board, I'm cheering for Kobe (even though the chances of the Lakers winning are slim)!

Kobe is a punk, period! I think that is pretty obvious. I hope Wang pins his shiz!

Back
Top Bottom