Votes: 11 91.7%
  • hawaii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Robert Marve is the QB from Plant High School. Hes rated a four star on rivals. Last week he won Mr. Football for Florida (awarded to the best High school player in the state). He also broke all of Tim Tebows records and had 4380 pass yards and 48 TDs. He was originally committed to Alabama (with Mike Shula) but decommitted last week. Right now it looks like miami has the best chance. Hes goin to make his decision this wednesday. I hope he goes to the Canes.

http://miami.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=48944

Robert Marve is the QB from Plant High School. Hes rated a four star on rivals. Last week he won Mr. Football for Florida (awarded to the best High school player in the state). He also broke all of Tim Tebows records and had 4380 pass yards and 48 TDs. He was originally committed to Alabama (with Mike Shula) but decommitted last week. Right now it looks like miami has the best chance. Hes goin to make his decision this wednesday. I hope he goes to the Canes.

http://miami.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=48944

There's a lot of buzz that he's coming to Miami but with recruiting you never know till the ink is dry.

I'll say this, Shannon has done a fantastic job and he's making a strong push for a solid if not top class if things fall right. Never thought they'd be doing this well.
I underestimated the Shannon hire, at least with the impact on recruiting.

If Marve does end up here I'll be quite happy with the trade of prospects of Fanuzzi for Marve.

Theres almost zero doubt he will end up in Miami. He is pretty much a Cane.

He and his father said 'Alabama is nice, but Miami blew us away' or something to that effect. Then went on to say their visit on a scale of 1 to 10 was an 11. He also has a high school teammate here who is pushing hard for him to come.

he has already said he is only taking the hawaii trip for the vacation and to see his friends get a chance out there. He doesnt like Saban and doesnt like Alabama and he loves Nix the UM OC.

he has already said he is only taking the hawaii trip for the vacation and to see his friends get a chance out there. He doesnt like Saban and doesnt like Alabama and he loves Nix the UM OC.
where did you get this information from???

Why would a big name go to Hawaii, not really a great chance to win out there, you can put up the goddy numbers but thats BS. Miami definatley could use a good QB and I hate Saban so dont go to BAMA.

He has stated that he has high interest in Miami, low interest in Hawaii and low interest in SOUTH FLORIDA. Your poll is incorrect, he has stated he has no interest in Alabama.

He has stated that he has high interest in Miami, low interest in Hawaii and low interest in SOUTH FLORIDA. Your poll is incorrect, he has stated he has no interest in Alabama.

I think his exact words were

'Why is it a surprise I decommited from Alabama? I commited to Mike Shula not Nick Saban.'

Or something along those lines.

he just ruled out hawaii...
here it is from rivals:
It's officially a two-team race for Tampa (Fla.) Plant High School quarterback Robert Marve.
Marve returned from a weekend visit to Hawaii and says the long plane ride home made him realize the school simply wasn't going to be right for him.

"I really had fun on the trip," he said. "My mom had a fun time. I liked it, but it's just so far away. I don't think it works."

Marve will have an Alabama and Miami hat on the table in his school's fieldhouse at 4 p.m. on Wednesday.

The hat he picks will be the school he goes to.

"I'm excited for it," he said. "I'm happy to get it over with. I'm done after that."

He spoke about both of his finalists.

Of Alabama, he said he likes "just the fan club they have there and how much they care about the football program, the system."

Of Miami he says, "I love the coaching staff, I love the location and I really love the school."

Marve said after his visit to Miami two weeks ago that he was no longer committed to Alabama.

It's expected he will announce for UM on Wednesday, but he says he is not ready to say if either has a slight lead right now.

"I have to sit down with my family," he said. "I know what school I want to go to, but I want to sit down and talk it over with them. I don't think they'll disagree (with the choice)," he said.

Marve says he has spoken with Cane coaches since he returned from the Hawaii visit at 2 p.m. today.

He hasn't spoken with Alabama coaches yet.

"I talked to coach Joe (Pannunzio) after I got back," Marve said. "We just talked about family stuff. We talked about half an hour."

In yo face Bama! And I'm not a Canes fan.

Although Alabamwon't be good for awhile anyway.

Good pick up by the U.

In yo face Bama! And I'm not a Canes fan.

Although Alabamwon't be good for awhile anyway.

Good pick up by the U.

How will Alabama not be good doe awhile? They had a talented young team last season. Didnt loose many key players, and whether you like to admit it or not, a good coach.

Back
Top Bottom