• alabama

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • miami

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • hawaii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How will Alabama not be good doe awhile? They had a talented young team last season. Didnt loose many key players, and whether you like to admit it or not, a good coach.
Good luck getting him to admit to any of that...

How will Alabama not be good doe awhile? They had a talented young team last season. Didnt loose many key players, and whether you like to admit it or not, a good coach.

I know Saban is a good college coach but here is the deal.

The SEC is the toughest conference, it takes 3 or 4 years for a coach to get his players .

It doesn't help that UF is domianant once again and they'll be a great team for years to come.

I know Saban is a good college coach but here is the deal.

The SEC is the toughest conference, it takes 3 or 4 years for a coach to get his players .

It doesn't help that UF is domianant once again and they'll be a great team for years to come.

Agreed but they dont play UF till 2 more years. They dont have to win the SEC in order to have a good team, and the only team that really has a more talented team in the west is LSU

Agreed but they dont play UF till 2 more years. They dont have to win the SEC in order to have a good team, and the only team that really has a more talented team in the west is LSU

Auburn? Arkansas?

Just Auburn. Arkansas is good, but they are not with LSU and Auburn IMO. They have two great backs and an alright defense that about it.

You can win a lot of games like that though. I don't think they are as good as LSU or Auburn but better than Alabama I think so.

Just Auburn. Arkansas is good, but they are not with LSU and Auburn IMO. They have two great backs and an alright defense that about it.

We were comparing teams to Bama. :wink:

You can win a lot of games like that though. I don't think they are as good as LSU or Auburn but better than Alabama I think so.

Last year they were better than Bama, But I would rather have Alabama's team than Arkansas. Bama is really young

I went to plant high and went to every game that he played. We also were the champs in let it fly. From my personal experience and knowing him he is very poised and could be a top talent.

pros

very good arm strength (when he was 12 he could throw a ball 60 yards)
Very mobile
Very well conditioned. (our coach made him run over to the sideline after every play to talk to him)
Can throw real good on the run
Great leader

Cons

Gets flustered when theres a heavy rush
Sometimes makes very bad decisions and tries to make the big play

With some coaching he could be good.

I'll be curious to see how he does when hes under pressure

Also you guys think hes amazing, but what you don't know is that he had alot of great wide receivers

Also plant all they did was throw hitches to the wideouts (about %80)

All I know is that I'm pretty pissed that it took me 15 years to get the spelling of Favre right, and now I have to deal with this! :lol:

Come on now....yes UF won the NC, but let's not act like they dominated last year. You UF fans are beginning to sound like the 2001 patriots fans. You guys had a lot of luck, so just roll with it...you don't need to act like you guys were outstanding or anything.

Come on now....yes UF won the NC, but let's not act like they dominated last year. You UF fans are beginning to sound like the 2001 patriots fans. You guys had a lot of luck, so just roll with it...you don't need to act like you guys were outstanding or anything.
the gators survived games, they didnt actually go ahead and win them (except in the national championship). Similar to the dolphins under dave wannstedt

Back
Top Bottom