wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

Crisis said:
You guys sure are funny, considering the Bills played much better than the Dolphins, but our records are still the same at end of the day.
point is, some Bills fans came here talking crap about how the Fins lost...if you guys can dish it out, be prepared to take it too.....and how exactly did the Bills play "much" better than the Fins? What exactly did you do? Yesterday we utilized a brand new running back AND a bad qb for 1 half

thats a tough loss to swallow buddy so talk all you want about our offensive performance yesterday cuz A LOSS IS A LOSS CLOWN!!!

Crisis said:
You guys sure are funny, considering the Bills played much better than the Dolphins, but our records are still the same at end of the day.
ONLY a 4 CHOKE fan could think this way ...
Fiedler looked bad but Queeny looks like her old self !!!
:lol:

Marino1983

FinsFan74 said:
point is, some Bills fans came here talking crap about how the Fins lost...if you guys can dish it out, be prepared to take it too.....and how exactly did the Bills play "much" better than the Fins? What exactly did you do? Yesterday we utilized a brand new running back AND a bad qb for 1 half
I can take it. I'm here, aren't I?

Look at the Bills defensively in the game, they played great football for 57 and a half minutes. The problem was the last 2:14 of the game. We layed an egg, I'll say that. But you guys layed about 20 eggs yesterday.

And utilizing that new back and bad qb puts you in the same spot as us. :rolleyes:

Marino1983 said:
ONLY a 4 CHOKE fan could think this way ...
Fiedler looked bad but Queeny looks like her old self !!!
:lol:

Marino1983
Did you watch the game? Drew looked good.

Moulds cost us the game w/ 2 fumbles, and Clements going for an INT on 4th and 14. :fire:

Crisis said:

Look at the Bills defensively in the game, they played great football for 57 and a half minutes. The problem was the last 2:14 of the game. We layed an egg, I'll say that. But you guys layed about 20 eggs yesterday.

And utilizing that new back and bad qb puts you in the same spot as us. :rolleyes:
i will re-iteraite A LOSS IS A LOSS PERIOD

Crisis said:

Moulds cost us the game w/ 2 fumbles, and Clements going for an INT on 4th and 14. :fire:
No, Clements got :0wned: by Smith.

Crisis said:

LOOKED GOOD ??? if not for the pick on the 10 yard line you would never had scored so whatever

byroan said:
LMAO when we blame the refs we're crying..now buffalo fans are blaming the refs, what does that mean??
That the wildebeest fans are very clueless and beyond hope !!!!
:D

Marino1983

Crisis said:

Well, you guys played the Jags.

We played the TItans.

There's a difference there (About a 7-game difference last season).

tenndolfan said:
LOOKED GOOD ??? if not for the pick on the 10 yard line you would never had scored so whatever
Did you watch the game? He made good throws, good reads. Moulds' TWO fumbles cost us two drives that were going succesfully, not to mention holding penalties on 3rd and 1. No excuse for that. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom