wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

psirus716 said:
I'm here. I already say before the game Jacksonville had a good chance. If any of you even watched the game(which I doubt because it probably wasn't on TV near you)....the Bills dominated the Jags till the last 2 minutes. The loss should be squarly put on 2 people. Ryan Lindell our horrible kicker missing a 41 kick. Then with the loss of confidence Mularkey opted to punt instead of attempting a 51 yard kick. So bad coaching in the end and our terrible kicking. Plus we backed off the blitz on the Jags game scoring drive. Plus it didn't help that Jimmy Smith had a HUGE I mean HUGE push off that should have been easily called but it wasn't on the 4th and 14 play where he caught the 39 or something yard pass. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes at the end. But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.

:spit: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :spit:

:roflmao:

Leftwich? 4th & 15? :spit:

psirus716 said:
I'm here. I already say before the game Jacksonville had a good chance. If any of you even watched the game(which I doubt because it probably wasn't on TV near you)....the Bills dominated the Jags till the last 2 minutes. The loss should be squarly put on 2 people. Ryan Lindell our horrible kicker missing a 41 kick. Then with the loss of confidence Mularkey opted to punt instead of attempting a 51 yard kick. So bad coaching in the end and our terrible kicking. Plus we backed off the blitz on the Jags game scoring drive. Plus it didn't help that Jimmy Smith had a HUGE I mean HUGE push off that should have been easily called but it wasn't on the 4th and 14 play where he caught the 39 or something yard pass. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes at the end. But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

:lolcry:

Marino1983

psirus716 said:
i have the sunday ticket sir so yes i watched the game no they did not dominate the jags i beg to differ.

Marino1983 said:
Yes I watched the game and saw QUEENY immobile as usual !!!
17/26/153 yrds,,, now there are some HOF numbers ... :roflmao:

Marino1983

Do you find it as funny as I do that he put up less numbers in an entire GAME than feeley did in a HALF?

psirus716 said:
I watched the entire game... Bills did not dominate. The game was played pretty evenly throughout. Bledsoe was ok in the first half, but couldn't put points on the board.

Pretty pathetic you guys couldn't stop Leftwich at the end, who looked like GARBAGE with his 4 second release.

Blame it on the kicker? The coach? Who do you think you are, the Miami Dolphins? In your dreams.

Bills don't scare me...

Crisis said:
If I would've said that, I'd be banned. Since you're a fin fan, you wont be.

That comment from NAvy was out of line. Not all Phin fans are the same, some peeps need to watch the personal attacks. Show some class people.

psirus716 said:

the Bills "dominated" the Jags did they? hmmmmmm:roflmao: 10 points a game isnt dominating!!!! its called "hanging on by ya fingernails"!!!

tenndolfan said:
i have the sunday ticket sir so yes i watched the game no they did not dominate the jags i beg to differ.
how did they not, we held Fred Taylor to limited yards. Leftwich couldn't pass for **** till the 4th quarter. We threw no interceptions. Bledsoe was only sacked once. We had constant pressure on Leftwich. The defense played very physical. Drew was efficient and had no turn overs and looked good in the pocket. Travis Henry did pretty good against those 2 huge defensive tackles.

!PapaCrunk! said:
That comment from NAvy was out of line. Not all Phin fans are the same, some peeps need to watch the personal attacks. Show some class people.

Not all people have the same definition of "personal." Do I "personally" know this guy?

Get some damn skin people.

EDIT: If I get banned I get banned. If it doesn't effect my sex life or my paycheck, it really doesn't matter :)

Great, then you'll enjoy your week off. And I will refrain from making a biting comment at your expense.

FYI - Your definition of "personal" doesn't matter. It's our definition that counts. Nor will we allow you to determine what's acceptable and what isn't.

-Muck

FanMarino said:
the Bills "dominated" the Jags did they? hmmmmmm:roflmao: 10 points a game isnt dominating!!!! its called "hanging on by ya fingernails"!!!
Whats 7 points a game then?

Back
Top Bottom