Where's Wally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's Wally

clajoie_7

Starter
Reaction score
Ok so now they have Chambers in place which is awesome, but what is the stance on resigning Wally????

I hear Wally is going on tour with Britney Spears citing her intellectually stimulating lyrics and conversations as a huge draw.

If he does not get the contract he says he deserves, he will quit to become a full time dancer with the tour.

The burden of being a dancer being infinitly better than a pass rusher. Rather than pirouette around linemen he feels better able to pirouette to Baby One More Time.....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Paul Mad ScotPZ said:
I hear Wally is going on tour with Britney Spears citing her intellectually stimulating lyrics and conversations as a huge draw.

If he does not get the contract he says he deserves, he will quit to become a full time dancer with the tour.

The burden of being a dancer being infinitly better than a pass rusher. Rather than pirouette around linemen he feels better able to pirouette to Baby One More Time.....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Anyone else not find this funny?

LoXiN said:
Anyone else not find this funny?
Gee im only trying to lighten things up a little. Dont take things to seriously.

Wally will either sign or be somewhere else .
As to current negotiations, only Wally and the fins will know how close they are.

Well from what I understand O-gun is greedier than Chambers, Wally is not willing to take his signing bonus divided into two years.

The FO won't budge b/c for real we are probably giving him more than he's worth anyway just to keep our dominant D together.I dont think he'll sign from the looks of things and Im sick of people making him sound right over a roster bonus being broke into 2 years instead of one.I think CC just proved that Wale is being extremely greedy and the players should call him on it.
At this point I say trade him!

finregime said:
The FO won't budge b/c for real we are probably giving him more than he's worth anyway just to keep our dominant D together.I dont think he'll sign from the looks of things and Im sick of people making him sound right over a roster bonus being broke into 2 years instead of one.I think CC just proved that Wale is being extremely greedy and the players should call him on it.
At this point I say trade him!

I could not agree more. If he doesn't want to sign then see ya. Now he is starting to piss me off.

I agree but for some reason others feel Like Wale is this Outstanding, irreplaceable DE that can't be traded for anything but my question is WHY???????
He is no Kearse but he is solid in his own right but to me at this point he's a pest to us!

Everyone sounds pissed because he has not signed. Well, must be becuse the guy is good and there is not a player on the roster better at his position. So I say hope and pray we sign this guy, he is a very big part of the D. I know the guy is greedy it's his right. I don't like it anymore then anyone else, but I'm realistic about where this team stands without him and he would be a big big loss for this team and the FO know's that or he would have been gone by now. With the loss of Ricky maybe the best player on this team we can't afford to lose another. Ogun plays a big part of the D, 26 sacks in your first two full season is not a joke the guy should be paid, and lets be honest he's not the first guy ever to hold out for more money.

finregime said:
I agree but for some reason others feel Like Wale is this Outstanding, irreplaceable DE that can't be traded for anything but my question is WHY???????
He is no Kearse but he is solid in his own right but to me at this point he's a pest to us!

You're right. He's no Jevon Kearse. He's better. He's better as a pass rusher, better against the run, and is more durable.

Over the past two seasons, Jevon Kearse has played in only 18 games. He has a total of 11.5 sacks and 45 tackles over the past two years.

Adewale Ogunleye over the same two seasons has played in 32 games, has 24.5 sacks, and has 106 tackles.

Jason Taylor's average numbers before Adewale Ogunleye:

54.6 tackles per season
7.9 sacks per season

Jason Taylor's average numbers after Adewale Ogunleye:

63.0 tackles per season
15.75 sacks per season

feelthepain said:
Everyone sounds pissed because he has not signed. Well, must be becuse the guy is good and there is not a player on the roster better at his position. So I say hope and pray we sign this guy, he is a very big part of the D. I know the guy is greedy it's his right. I don't like it anymore then anyone else, but I'm realistic about where this team stands without him and he would be a big big loss for this team and the FO know's that or he would have been gone by now. With the loss of Ricky maybe the best player on this team we can't afford to lose another. Ogun plays a big part of the D, 26 sacks in your first two full season is not a joke the guy should be paid, and lets be honest he's not the first guy ever to hold out for more money.

There is no one behind him that can come close to replacing him. NO ONE! David Bowens is a situational player who is better as a pass rusher when he plays defensive tackle on third and long. Otis Grigsby is another situational player at this point who lacks pass rushing technique. Jay Williams can't supply a consistent rush from the outside as a starter.

Trade his over-hyped, flash in the pan a$$!! STAT!

Stats don't always mean better and if you think Kearse's injury didnt keep him from posting 18+ sack totals then I don't know who your watching.
Wale is good but not worth the headache of wondering if he don't get signed what will you get for him?
He needs to sign cause he's no Strahan and if you say he's better I'll crap myself!

Back
Top Bottom