Where's Wally | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's Wally

MarinoIsGod said:
I am not prepared to give Ogun the money he wants. Our offense needs money put into it, not the D. We have a mediocre at best QB situation, a mediocre at best TB situation, and a mediocre at best OL. Yet we want to invest the rest of our cap space to a DE who previously had a career threatening injury, when we have a Superstar DE on the other side. Wale is a bonus, not a need.
Wale is a great player but many think he is a one year wonder .Other comparable DEs have at least two stellar seasons.I believe Wale is the real thing but his agent is barking up the wrong tree on his re-signing.The signing of high profile CC has weakened Wales position.Drew sign him up before its too late.The one year deal is the best you can expect right now.If Wale plays well another year you can break the bank the next negotiating period.

We are not getting another quaterback, and i thing the runnig backs we have are better than any weve had in many years(exept Ricky L:ight another one Williams).
o-line might be to late to help. We need a pass rush.

Like a$$holes I have an opinion...

Chambers got no.1 receiver money, he's the no.1 receiver. Everybody's happy. He could be a no.1 receiver in most franchises.

Wale want's no.1 DE money, he's not the no.1 DE (though he might be elsewhere). Not everybody's happy.

Back
Top Bottom