Whew!....It was just a nightmare... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whew!....It was just a nightmare...

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
I guess this proves how much of a diehard Dolphins fan that I am. I just had a dream about the Fins...I should say nightmare. Ricky got hurt. It was pretty vivid. He was heading for the endzone and he collapsed as he grabbed above his left knee. I felt sick. To make it worse, some guy on the other team was taunting him...weird.

I woke up and now I feel much better. It did have me thinking..would the Fins go in to the tank if he did get hurt? I guess the passing game would have to pick up the slack. Maybe the combo of Minor, Henry & Russell(maybe?) could make up for his loss. Hopefully, I'll never find out.

I have no clue what made you dream that...but Miami would go 8-8 at best. And the only reason for that is our D!

Gladsadmad said:
I guess this proves how much of a diehard Dolphins fan that I am. I just had a dream about the Fins...I should say nightmare. Ricky got hurt. It was pretty vivid. He was heading for the endzone and he collapsed as he grabbed above his left knee. I felt sick. To make it worse, some guy on the other team was taunting him...weird.

I woke up and now I feel much better. It did have me thinking..would the Fins go in to the tank if he did get hurt? I guess the passing game would have to pick up the slack. Maybe the combo of Minor, Henry & Russell(maybe?) could make up for his loss. Hopefully, I'll never find out.
could've been worse man...you could've dreamed that you saw the Fins upgrade at nearly every position, but inexplicably forgot to upgrade HC and QB :eek:

Gladsadmad said:

That is very scary. I think if Ricky goes down we can kiss our playoff hopes goodbye.

CirclingWagons said:
could've been worse man...you could've dreamed that you saw the Fins upgrade at nearly every position, but inexplicably forgot to upgrade HC and QB :eek:
Didnt that already happen?? :roflmao:

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Didnt that already happen?? :roflmao:
But hey we will still be able to sweep those darn bills.. With or with out Ricky , and u know why because the bills ****ing suck...
:fire:
Has to be a Bills fan that says **** like that."it already happen" .Please. Atleast we had a better record and coach than yall last year.. o and the best part we swept them morons.

I had a dream one night and a part of it was reading the score on ESPN that Miami beat the Titans in the opener. It was a small part in my dream and thought to myself, "how did I forget today was Miami's opening game?"

Alot more upbeat than the first dream on this thread.

:roflmao:
CirclingWagons said:
If ricky went down(early in the year), then you :laughat: might win 4-5 games.
4 or 5 games ?? minor isnt a joke bet boffalo would love to have him oh yeah theres a guy named russell also but it would definately hurt our superbowl dreams

Can we win a SB said:
But hey we will still be able to sweep those darn bills...

And just sweeping the Bills would make you feel happy about our season? :shakeno:

Can we win a SB said:
But hey we will still be able to sweep those darn bills.. With or with out Ricky , and u know why because the bills ****ing suck...
Wow... how insightful. You'll beat us because we suck.

How about next time you counter with something intelligent, something that involves the actual game and not just "Bills suck".

Back
Top Bottom