Whew!....It was just a nightmare... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whew!....It was just a nightmare...

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Wow... how insightful. You'll beat us because we suck.

How about next time you counter with something intelligent, something that involves the actual game and not just "Bills suck".

WHY?? I think the phrase "da Bills SUCK" pretty much says it all. No real need to elaborate. You can write a book the size of a websters dicionary telling all the reasons. We all know them, why rub it in your face. You know how bad you suck. :)

mee said:
InFINS ....

Ewing effect?

During the mid-late '90s (when he was still a great player), the Knicks seemed to always do better when Patrck Ewing was not on the court.

Take some Nyquil and quit dreaming crap like that, I just got sick!

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Wow... how insightful. You'll beat us because we suck.

How about next time you counter with something intelligent, something that involves the actual game and not just "Bills suck".

How about you stop slamming our team on a Dolphins fan forum ya azz. You want to talk smack, leave it in the smack forum.

You sit here and critisize the phins, when your team was one of the worst in the NFL last season. Ohhh, the irony.

Anyways, there's not much more you can say about the Bills, besides that they do, in fact, SUCK!

The number 2 defense in the leauge and you only manage 6 wins. Man that takes talent!

on one side, yea he is a dumbass for talking **** on the fins and not expecting any type of retaliation....but on the other side, havent you guys been bragging about how we sweeped them LAST season long enough? i mean, TC is coming up and all and soon the season, isnt it time to move past last season, especially since we didnt do anything else significant

Dolphinizzle said:
How about you stop slamming our team on a Dolphins fan forum ya azz. You want to talk smack, leave it in the smack forum.

You sit here and critisize the phins, when your team was one of the worst in the NFL last season. Ohhh, the irony.

Anyways, there's not much more you can say about the Bills, besides that they do, in fact, SUCK!
I said 4 words that were in fact true, and thats criticism?? A little sensitive over here. :shakeno:

Oh wait, these are the guys who banned Blitzkrieg for "negative posting." :roflmao:

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
I said 4 words that were in fact true, and thats criticism?? A little sensitive over here. :shakeno:

Oh wait, these are the guys who banned Blitzkrieg for "negative posting." :roflmao:

Your name alone says enough about your character there guy.

I guess you encourage spitting, in a football game. :shakeno:

Just like Moulds, an Ignorant Bills player. You sir, are an ignorant Bills fan. :fire:

Blow it out ya azz!

Yeah it would be me like showing up with a name like" Piss on Jim kelly" Beat it jills. Seems you have nowhere else to go. Must be lonely on the jills board.What with the three members there with conflicting food stamp pick up days.

mee said:
InFINS ....

Ewing effect?
A team can sometimes overly depend on a super star player and if said player is lost or traded sometimes the players respond by becoming stronger as a team rather than always waiting for that one guy to bail them out.

Muck was right, the theory did start with Ewing, and was coined by Bill Simmons, the Boston sports guy....

Some think that that is exactly what is happening to the Texas Rangers this year.....years of A-Rod lead to nothing, A-Rod leaves, The Rangers are playing their best ball in over a decade....

It happened in Seattle after A-Rod left, also...there are more examples, it's early though (like that makes a difference) and I can't think of them off the top of my head....

It could happen here too. With all the rhetoric we hear about this offense revolving around Ricky, maybe the WRs and the QB would step up their play if all of a sudden they were forced to carry the load that RW carries.

dolfanreal69 said:
Yeah it would be me like showing up with a name like" Piss on Jim kelly"
Go ahead. However, no player of yours was ever accussed of pissing on Jim Kelly. Eric Moulds on the other hand, was accused of spitting on Surtain, and he is #80. I can explain it slower if you need me to.

Beat it jills. Seems you have nowhere else to go. Must be lonely on the jills board.What with the three members there with conflicting food stamp pick up days.
Three Members? Try 10,000 buddy. http://boards.buffalobills.com

For all you guys who say that we would only win 4-6 games without Ricky, I offer you this;

Before Ricky arrived, we were winning 10-11 games a season, and going to the playoffs...since his arrival, no playoff apperances. Think about that for a second or two.

Back
Top Bottom