Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

• Brian Hartline

Votes: 183 38.0%
  • Davone Bess

Votes: 170 35.3%
  • Clyde Gates

Votes: 32 6.6%
  • Legedu Naanee

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • BJ Cunningham

Votes: 20 4.1%
  • Rishard Matthews

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Roberto Wallace

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Marlon Moore

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Julius Pruitt

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jeff Fuller

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Really I look at it as if we signed 3 WR in the draft that Egnew TE we picked up in the 3rd plays more wide reciever than tight end. He caught 90 passes as a junior thats a ton. We know that Bess can be dangerous with the right QB when we had Pennington, Hartline is Harline tough but not spectacular which but after that your looking at 11 guys for 3 spots maybe four so we are bound to find a gem in there maybe two. Even if that does not work out as well as planned this is a year where there is an abundance of WR talent out there that we can pick later in FA. Something that I beleive Ireland is considering heavily.
R Bush is like a WR as a fast running back who can catch. We are going back to the Dan Marinio year type of offense which means that the defense can suffer at the hands of the offense which is more my concern and if our new coaches can really coach. That was a issue the past couple of years with Tony S as much as anything.

I am going with Fuller he has the size and has shown production when healthy. Bess would be next. Just read an article last night that Fuller played with a bad hammy, concusion and bad foot his senior year. If he is healthy he has the size and the past production to make it happen. He and the kid out of Penn State are both tall around 6'4 220 lbs. You gotta figure Moore/ Pruitt and Wallace would have flashed more by now if they had it. Gates hopefully is another OJ McDuffie who was just a punt returner his rookie year and then set all those phin records later. My concerns with Hartline is he has missed games getting nicked up the past couple year and was not the primary reciever so I would expect more of the same if you gave him more exposure on the field.

I'm thinking Clay has a big year too. A lot of people are comparing him to Aaron Hernandez. But isn't Hernandez a lot taller than Clay?

Either way Clay is a tight end playing fullback in a running backs body and has huge potential in the WCO.

Back
Top Bottom