Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

• Brian Hartline

Votes: 183 38.0%
  • Davone Bess

Votes: 170 35.3%
  • Clyde Gates

Votes: 32 6.6%
  • Legedu Naanee

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • BJ Cunningham

Votes: 20 4.1%
  • Rishard Matthews

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Roberto Wallace

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Marlon Moore

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Julius Pruitt

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jeff Fuller

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012? Make your prediction here..

If we win more games then last year I am going to say 4 of them will have about the same numbers.

I don't know who to vote for but it will most likely be Bess, Gates, or Hartline

hartline , he can get YAC. bess just falls down for no reason as soon as he catches the ball.

edit: i stand corrected , just looked at the #s from last season and hartline was even worse than bess in YAC.

I've got to think it will be hartline. And I think Bess will have the most catches among our WR's.

Egnew.....if they use this kid the right way(and I believe Philbin and Sherman can)he'd get my vote. We're not going to go deep a lot.....is going to be short passes and the like and our TE's will get plenty of chances.

Ozzy rules!!

I think Reggie Bush became our best WR when Marshall left.

Bess is such a great fit for this offense. He runs precise routes and is a reliable target because he will always be where he is suppose to be and has solid hands. Bess with his quickness and crisp routes will find himself a goto target in the offense, lets not forget that before we forced the ball to Marshall alot when he was here Bess was the QB's favorite target.

Also, I have a feeling we will see alot of passes to Reggie Bush (who will line up in the slot and out wide) and Charles Clay (who will line up in the slot and motion from backfield), now add in Fasano getting balls and Egnew and Miller as well all mismatches not being WRs and it really shows our strength is going to be these guys and not the WRs anyways. We have alot of mismatches for the defense and alot of speed at TE and RB who will be used largely in the passing game, cant wait to see how it works out, but if I was a betting man the TEs and RBs will catch more balls then the WRs will.

Back
Top Bottom