Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

• Brian Hartline

Votes: 183 38.0%
  • Davone Bess

Votes: 170 35.3%
  • Clyde Gates

Votes: 32 6.6%
  • Legedu Naanee

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • BJ Cunningham

Votes: 20 4.1%
  • Rishard Matthews

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Roberto Wallace

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Marlon Moore

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Julius Pruitt

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jeff Fuller

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
ya know i almost feel bad for you guys. even though i hate the dolphins i know what it's like to root for a team unconditionally. your receiving corps is horrible for the most part. i believe the answer to this question is "does it really matter?" the 2012 miami dolphins might just set offensive football back about 50 years.

Enjoy that single wing T offense the yets will be running when you get Tebowed midway thought the season. Then get back to us about about who is setting offensive football back to the 1950's.

Naanee has two things going against him:

1) He sucks
2) He chose #19

Hartline and Bess will benefit from not having to watch Marshall getting 150 throws away from them.

Going out on a limb here and going with Julius Pruitt (Have a feeling he's going to surprise)

I say Bush and the new TE . Not expecting a great season but hoping for one. Next year we'll be good.

I am glad I am not the only one noticed that Hartline falls down after each catch.

Unless we bring some veteran WRs in, I'd say none of Miami's receivers puts on big numbers in 2012. However I'll vote Brian Hartline, since he's such a versatile player. But I think it's gonna be close (unless one of the youngsters really surprises).

I am glad I am not the only one noticed that Hartline falls down after each catch.

I just don't see enough athleticism in this guy. I don't think he sucks, but he definitely does not strike me as versatile. Not super fast, not super crisp, some relatively good sideline catches and does fight for the ball deep. Does have some speed, but he has to build up to that....he is not quick nor does he accelerate well, IMO.

I picked Wallace earlier going out on a limb, as previously stated, but realistically Bess has the best skill set and experience of the whole group and should come out on top.

It's funny because most members either love or hate Hartline. I personally think he is a good utility, but only as a rotational guy. I know he will start camp and probably the season, but I have a feeling he will end up being a role player by midseason. I'm hoping all the new talent can be developed quickly.

I don't think anyone will surpass 1,000 yards receiving, but I also think we will be just as effective at passing the ball as last season. Even without Marshall.

I'm going to predict the players we keep at our skill positions.

WR:
Bess
Hartline
Gates
Cunningham
Matthews

RB:
Bush
Thomas
Miller
Messam?

TE:
Fasano
Clay
Egnew
Brown - I think this kid could be the steal of the entire 2012 offseason

May I also mention that injuries happen. I think we have got a lot more depth this year than we did in previous seasons.

Rome wasn't built in a day. This draft was certainly a start.

Back
Top Bottom