Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

• Brian Hartline

Votes: 183 38.0%
  • Davone Bess

Votes: 170 35.3%
  • Clyde Gates

Votes: 32 6.6%
  • Legedu Naanee

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • BJ Cunningham

Votes: 20 4.1%
  • Rishard Matthews

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Roberto Wallace

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Marlon Moore

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Julius Pruitt

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jeff Fuller

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Anyway, the answer to the OP's question is probably Hartline. Though the more spread out the catches are, the more likely it is that it'll be Bess.

I would love for it to be Gates. Outside of Tannehill, nuggets on Gates' development should be the most sought after pieces of information this training camp for the discerning fan.

We will probably have a lot of people receiving this year, but the one with the most catches will be Hartline.

ya know i almost feel bad for you guys. even though i hate the dolphins i know what it's like to root for a team unconditionally. your receiving corps is horrible for the most part. i believe the answer to this question is "does it really matter?" the 2012 miami dolphins might just set offensive football back about 50 years.
We dont want your sympathy. You need to worry about that Sparano, Sanchez and Tebow mess you have.

i'll take our QB's over the Jets any day of the week. Devlin would start in NY. Recievers don't matter if your QB is a chum.

Dont be suprised if Jeff Fuller makes the team. He knows the offense and he has worked with Tannehill. I am actually pretty excited with the group of recievers we have. I think there is alot of talent and the competition between the nine guys (Hartline, Bess, Gates, Wallace, Moore, Pruitt, Cunningham, Matthews, and Fuller), Should be exciting and fun to watch. I think we will be fine at WR and wont sign a guy like donald driver or braylon edwards.

Really? You think that is impossible? I don't.

Anything is possible. But there is going out on a limb and then there's saying that Roberto Wallace will catch 82 passes for 1500 yards and 9 touchdowns. That is ****ing ridiculous. I mean, the guy had 37 catches for 477 and one touchdown his entire collegiate career.

Anything is possible. But there is going out on a limb and then there's saying that Roberto Wallace will catch 82 passes for 1500 yards and 9 touchdowns. That is ****ing ridiculous. I mean, the guy had 37 catches for 477 and one touchdown his entire collegiate career.

I'd be satisfied with Wallace getting one more catch than last season
which would be 1 catch:))))

I'm going out on a limb and saying Roberto Wallace will have a Victor Cruz like year.

Even my dog was shocked
clear.gif

I see Gates having a breakout year. Like someone else mentioned above Bess and Hartline always end up on the floor after each catch. Egnew might be a surprise here too. I really like what Ive seen from Cunningham, he can be our Greg Jennings I hope.

Back
Top Bottom