Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012?

• Brian Hartline

Votes: 183 38.0%
  • Davone Bess

Votes: 170 35.3%
  • Clyde Gates

Votes: 32 6.6%
  • Legedu Naanee

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • BJ Cunningham

Votes: 20 4.1%
  • Rishard Matthews

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Roberto Wallace

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Marlon Moore

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Julius Pruitt

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jeff Fuller

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Which Miami Dolphins WR will have the most yds in 2012? Make your prediction here..

Rishard Matthews

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

and rookie of the year

I think Hartline will lead the team but I think Clyde is going to have a huge year. How do I get one of those "BIM" shirts?

My money is on Bess, great at working the middle of the field on short to intermediate routes. He is also our most experienced receiver.

I think we will have at least three with 800 yards and 6 tds, but no one over a 1000. It will probably be Hartline, Bess, and Naanee.

Like in any other WCO team, our WR individual yardage won't matter. There are going to be 3 WR with similar stats and in the end both TE or a RB are going to lead the team on receptions and TDs.

This offense is pass-driven but that never means we'll have a single alpha receiver with impressive yardage, a la Brandon Marshall. That was one reason why Dolphins traded him, he wasn't a safe hands WR, and WCO approach is to throw most times, winning yards with each pass. If our TE can afford the load we won't miss 'the Beast'.

Probably Bess. Last year was his worst receiving year with 51 catches and 537 yards after going 2 years catching over 76 catches both years while getting 820 and 758 receiving yards. Hartline has caught 31, 43, and 35. Though Hartline also could explode in Philbin's offense.

Don't sleep on our 2 rookies though.

Back
Top Bottom