Which RB would u pick to replace Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which RB would u pick to replace Ricky

WANTED RB Who would you pick for your Dolphins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolfan0025

Starter
Reaction score
WANTED RB Who would you pick for your Dolphins?

Micheal Bennet (Viks)
James Stewart (Det)
Anthony Thomas (Bears)
Najeh Davenport (Pac)
Onterrio Smith (Viks)
Stacey Mack (Tex)
James Allen (bears)
Robert Edwards
Dorsey Levens

If micheal bennet, ontario smith or najeh davenport come cheap (which they won't), then yes.

Otherwise, Robert Edwards and draft one next year.

micheal bennet but that wont happen so ill say robert edwards

How about MIKE ANDERSON!!!!

I also wouldnt mind seeing larry johnson.

But i think Minor and mack could get the job done. I seen some stats on mack and he fumbled 8 times out 435+ carries of the past few years. Thats impressive and provides reliability.

Davenport, O. Smith or M. Bennet if we can get any of them for less than a first. Otherwise stick with minor and sign Mack.

I would love to see them sign Davenport , with him i honestly feel we can again become a super bowl contender again.
Da connection of Feeley, Boston, Chambers, and McMichael will lead us to the promise land. Thats not a guess its a promise.

You honestly think that if we stand pat and have Travis start that we will suck? While I hope we sign someone(Mack) I still would like to see Minor get first stab at the job. Remember Rudi Johnson last year, or Dominick Davis? Never thought they would be good, so don't count Minor out just yet.

If Mack is healthy he is the guy. He was a very productive back before last year when he played with turf toe on both feet. He is also a FA, which means we can get him without hurting ourselves elsewhere. If he is in good health and good shape I would be shocked if he is not on the team by the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom