Which RB would u pick to replace Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which RB would u pick to replace Ricky

WANTED RB Who would you pick for your Dolphins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nublar7 said:
You honestly think that if we stand pat and have Travis start that we will suck? While I hope we sign someone(Mack) I still would like to see Minor get first stab at the job. Remember Rudi Johnson last year, or Dominick Davis? Never thought they would be good, so don't count Minor out just yet.

its not just cause of minor why i think we'll suck. i think we have real problems with communication amongst our coachign staff. our defense is getting up their in age. we have a questionable O-line. we will not be good this year not just cause of ricky.

If Najeh Davenport or Michael Bennett were to come cheap(which they won't) I'd take them.

But other than that, I'd give Minor a shot, and wait for the draft.

I would love Bennett but, he would come at a steep price. We need Wale and our draft picks now more than ever.

I would sign a free agent, most likely Stacey Mack. There is no reason to trade any picks away. Save the picks, if we do poorly this season due to Ricky's departure then we will still have our number one pick. Use the high pick to draft a QB, and sign Edge. He will be far enough removed from his knee injury at that point that he should be back to his old self.

Minor, Morris, Konrad, Henry...that's good enough for me!

Davenport in a second if hes not more then a 3rd and maybe a later draft pick as well. I really think Davenport has what it takes to b a really good back, not quite Ricky, but close enuff for us. I dont think Bennet would fit well with us, and would rather have Onterio for not only production but price as well. If we cant get Davenport for something along the lines as ive posted, i say sign Mack or Edwards...probably Mack if i had to pick.

Back
Top Bottom