"White Nation"? Matthews in trouble. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"White Nation"? Matthews in trouble.

Lets set the record straight...I didn't print the story...USC did.

Why would USC release a "old story" just before the draft...unless they had a reason...it's obvious some one is trying to pay back Matthews.

It happened a couple of years ago and somebody brought it up again recently. All of the Teams were aware of this months if not years ago. It is a non story. Could it stop some team from drafting him, maybe. Is it bs, yes.

Lets set the record straight...I didn't print the story...USC did.

Why would USC release a "old story" just before the draft...unless they had a reason...it's obvious some one is trying to pay back Matthews.

We know.

Thing is, it just was brought up a few weeks ago, and, now again? If any NFL personnel guys haven't heard this before now, I don't think I'd worry about their opinions, because they obviously can't do their jobs.

I don't know about anyone else, I just want Valandui to keep posting so I can keep staring at the picture of Tiffany Amber Thiessen.

I don't know about anyone else, I just want Valandui to keep posting so I can keep staring at the picture of Tiffany Amber Thiessen.

Heck yes, anything to get Valandui to post more. His avatars are always hot too, even if I do not know the ladies names. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom