White WR in NFL ? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White WR in NFL ?

abNORMal said:
Sorry did not mean to bash, maybe I should have said pointless instead of stupid....What is a valid reason for wanting to know who the white wr's are in the NFL? The only reason I can think of is that someone in harboring racist thoughts and please correct me if I am wrong, I hate having a jaded view of society...

How bout trivial knowledge for the sake of it?

Void said:
I wonder if this is him... from:
http://www.guardianfunding.com/About_Guardian/TheGuardianTeam.aspx

Donald Igwebuike, Senior Loan Officer: Donald specializes in commercial and residential transactions ranging from $150,000 to $20,000,000. His excellent customer service skills have made him stand out as a loan originator. Day or night, Donald stands ready to take your call and get you the loan of your dreams. He is fluent in 4 languages.

digwebuike@guardianfunding.com P 240-404-0500 F 240-404-0501

The life of an African punter, eh? :shakeno:

I'm going to e-mail him and ask for an autograph

Quote From Waany

abNORMal said:
Stupid thread.....next can we discuss the white CB's??? Then we can name the black GM's...how about the hispanic team owners???

QUOTE FROM WAANY:
"Deer is know search thin has a stupid tred just stupid answers."

ghost of marino said:
There was a fat asian kid who played net in the movie mighty ducks.

I'm pretty sure he was just Italian, maybe Sicilian.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Goldberg wasn't Asian. He looked mixed. He was some minority, but I am positive it wasn't Asian.

I would assume he'd be Jewish in the story. Many Jewish people have tanned skin, which actually represents from what I've heard the more direct descendants of the original Hebrews(Europeans who live in America today have lighter skin).

pwn3dyo said:
John Riggins was great.
What do you think the odds are that he is drunk right now?:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom