Who do you hire as head coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hire as head coach

Enforcerfin33

Los Lonely Boys the Return....
Reaction score
If you were the GM of the Chargers who would you go after, or who do you think will get the position?

I could possibly see Pete Carroll leaving SC for this job, especially with all the Bush/NCAA stuff happening right now. Norv, M.Sherman, & Rivera are other names floating around out there as well...

Sadly, I think Dom Capers can definitely be a candidate, though I DO NOT, want Capers to go anywhere. I much rather see Cam walk away than Capers. Yeah, I said it.

I would say Norv Turner or Mike Martz. I like Martz for the fact that LT has compareable skills to Marshall Faulk and i would love to see some of the plays he could draw up for LT

Three names have come out already

1. Dan Reeves
2. Jim Fassel
3. Ted Cottrel- Very close with AJ Smith

Try this one on for size...John Gruden......
or even better Jack Del Rio.....lets face it The Jags isnt really a dream job.

California native Ron Rivera

I actually just found out Ron Rivera resided in Seaside, California at one point and coached Seaside High School, which is about 20 mins away from where I live.

I'd hire me to be coach/GM.

In only two days as Tampa Bay GM on FH I have aquired Hines Ward, Matt Hasselbeck, Shaun Alexander, and more. In madden I always pick great plays and crush the other team.

Is there really any question Im the right man for the job?

In only two days as Tampa Bay GM on FH I have aquired Hines Ward, Matt Hasselbeck, Shaun Alexander, and more. In madden I always pick great plays and crush the other team.

:ninja:

Pete Carroll. USC is already the biggest program in Cali as far as football. And I can't hink of a better oppertunity for him to go back to the NFL. I mean didn't he almost bite on the Dolphin offer? You know this looks way better. I mean there have only been a few teams this loaded ever looking for a coach in history. It basically says, come coach us, go to the play offs no matter what your first year here. Hard to pass.

I traded you Hasselbeck and Alexander. So what! Get it outta your system!:lol:

Pete Carrol now that recruiting is done for SC. Now Chow can take over the program and PC inherits a, well, damn near an all-star team in his own backyard.

Back
Top Bottom