Who do you hire as head coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hire as head coach

2 things I would look for.......

1) Offensive minded. That team is loaded on that side of hte ball and needs someone to focus on that. They are built on offense and have a young QB that needs extra attention.

2) Someone with a laid back personality. They can't get an in-your face type who makes everyone walk on egg shells 24/7. That team is the best team in the league by far!!!!!!! Not even a close 2nd. They just need someone to keep the ship on course and not rock the boat.

No way bro, why? You dont want to turn control of your team over to someone who has failed countless times as a head coach. Norv is a GREAT option for Off. Cord. But You have to ethier be willing to take a chance on a new blood, or a proven winner.

They should ask to interview BRIAN SCHOTIENMER

LOL

It should be a guy who is a master with the offense because that is what they excel at. I think a defensive minded coach will set them back a step or two unless they bring in a great OC. LT and Rivers work well together.

I dont see Pete Carroll walking away from USC unless he knows big times sanctions are coming. I dont think any sanctions are coming, and USC is a dream job. He'll win a couple more championships and retire as one of the best, and highest paid, college coaches ever. Or he can go to the NFL, suck again and retire a bum.

Back
Top Bottom