Who Do You Pound the Table For? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Pound the Table For?

I don't watch enough college to pound the table for anyone that's not already being hyped up, but I did notice the Christian McCaffrey trade rumors. I'm intrigued, it helps that he's only 25, but I think I'd rather find our own guy at a lower cost.

And if you need a table pounded, F1 AMG Mercedes Boss Toto Wolfe is your man....

At 29 it would be a dream to come out of the first round with one of -

Devin Lloyd
Nakobe Dean
Drake London
Treylon Burks
Jameson Williams
Jordan Davis

Would accept coming out of the first round with -

Zion Johnson (if Applebaum thinks he can play center, or we don't sign Tomlinson)
Trevor Penning
Bernhard Raimann
Devonte Wyatt
Kenyon Green (if we don't sign Tomlinson)

At 29, I like the multi position lists being posted - you gotta see which stud in a position of need falls. I think one of the top5 WR's, or Lloyd or Dean, or Linderbaum, or Cross falls. Stay position flexible.

Rd 6 or 7 or UDFA - Calvin Turner Jr, RB WR QB Hawaii.

If we want a developmental QB in the late rds - EJ Perry, QB Brown. Let a Brownie learn from our Yalies.

A possible sleeper guy I would battle for is George Pickens and could be had 2nd or 3rd, can end up being what we thought Preston Williams could have been. Does randomly dissapear in games but never really had great QB play. I am a UGA guy and I can tell you they haven’t had a Pro level QB since Stafford.

A possible sleeper guy I would battle for is George Pickens and could be had 2nd or 3rd, can end up being what we thought Preston Williams could have been. Does randomly dissapear in games but never really had great QB play. I am a UGA guy and I can tell you they haven’t had a Pro level QB since Stafford.
Too immature

Too immature

That’s fair, as a flier I like it. Lots of guys ahead of him but having a background in scouting albeit in a different sport I will alsways look past stuff on a guy I just see as toolsey.

That’s fair, as a flier I like it. Lots of guys ahead of him but having a background in scouting albeit in a different sport I will alsways look past stuff on a guy I just see as toolsey.
I’d gamble on him but not in the top 100.

Back
Top Bottom