Who do you want at RB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want at RB

bfishusi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There has been a lot of talk on here about who we should get at RB and it is interesting to me to see all of the different opinions. So my question is, assuming that we do not trade down in the draft, who would you like to see at RB next year for the phins keeping in mind the likely cost (both trade wise and cap wise) that the player would require. Also keep in mind the likelyhood that we could pull off a deal for a particular player. So the options would be Edge, Alexander, Henry, ect. or a RB selected at the number two spot or a RB later in the draft, or stick with what we have. I, myself, am having a hard time deciding what I think the phins should do, so I am looking to see the thoughts of others on the subject.

depends on a lot of things... my best case if we could have 2 first round picks...

id want gordon/morris/1st round rookie draft pick (cadillac, benson, ronnie brown, etc)

if we cant get 2 first rounders, id take lamont jordan through FA... jordan/gordon/morris... hes the least worked out of all the FA rbs available so we dont have t owaste a high draft pick on a RB

Vernand Morency with the second round pick we get for Surtain.

or his monster of a running mate Ronnie Brown...But thas my top 3 backs in the draft Caddy, Brown and Arrington

Lamont Jordan.

Too many good backs in FA that would allow us to use the top pick on a position of need - OL, DL, trade

I just hope if we hafta stay at #2 we take Rodgers if he's available, as apposed to a RB. Through Free Agency i'd prefer we go after Lamont Jordan or Rudi Johnson before Edge or Alexander. I really wouldn't mind seeing us bring Minor back and keep the same 3 (w/Gordon & Morris) behind an improved line.

Back
Top Bottom