Who do you want at RB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want at RB

calmrage said:
McClendon from N.C. State or Harris from WV in the 3rd
That's funny you said McClendon, cuz he's related to my good friend here in Cali!!! And we're both Finsfans----so we've discussed the possibilities of TJ (his cousin) going to Miami in the 4th round---we're looking or hoping for McPherson in the 3rd!!! He's a great back but he's been dinged up his last 2 seasons at NC State (that could be a blessing in disguise for him)....... He'll come cheap as teams will pass on him cuz of questions with durability...... Interesting pick though!!!:confused: Or Either of the Auburn Backs!!!!

LaMont Jordan have him split time with Lamar Gordan and Sammy Morris. We don't need to sign a big name free agent or top draft pick to come in and have 300+ carries a year. This offensive system is designed for a multiple back, backfield. Look at Minnesota.

Personally, I like to see L. Jordan. He would be the feature back with Gordon and Morris in support if we go the FA route. If we go draft, McLendon or someone of that nature in the 3rd/4th round to get a few carries with Gordon as the feature back. Linehan is used to RBC so it wouldn't be too much to adjust to.

Bump.. I personally believe that Carnell Williams would be a better RB in Camerons offense than Ronnie Brown. Bumping this just for kicks.

Bump.. I personally believe that Carnell Williams would be a better RB in Camerons offense than Ronnie Brown. Bumping this just for kicks.

Not me, I think Ronnie's ability to catch the ball puts him well above Carnell in this offense.

Back
Top Bottom