Who has'nt figured it out yet?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who has'nt figured it out yet??

denn34

Starter
Reaction score
The Saints are going to win the super bowl. You have to have that feel good story surrounding it. Its just not our turn yet!
Last year, it was Bettis going home to Detroit for his last game ever.
2001, 9-11, we need the "PATRIOTS" to win the big one.
Not much going on between there,so the pats might as well win some more.
A good QB is not going to get us a super bowl, we need a major, mind blowing catastrophy in Miami to bring us one!:shakeno:

No, Ray Lewis killed someone, and, as the face of the NFL at that time they had to save him!

denn34 said:
No, Ray Lewis killed someone, and, as the face of the NFL at that time they had to save him!

Sorry, but I strongly disagree; Ray Lewis wasn't then, nor has he ever been the "face of the NFL". Plus your conspiracy theory is weak, so hopefully you're just being sarcastic.

Watch and see! BE amazed! the Nostrodamus of the present day is here!
I won't disappoint you!

That'd be some crazy **** if New Orleans did end up winning the Super Bowl.

N.O. against San Diego - Brees's revenge, oh the media spin!!

ATS16 said:
N.O. against San Diego - Brees's revenge, oh the media spin!!

Yea, imagine that..... Brees against San Diego... Super Bowl.... Getting even with his old team, and playing a Super Bowl in the stadium of the team that passed him up.

PhinsRock said:
What I haven't figured out yet is WTF your thread is about. 1 star.

As near as I can tell, he's alluding to the theory that NFL games are fixed (?)

denn34 said:
A good QB is not going to get us a super bowl, we need a major, mind blowing catastrophy in Miami to bring us one!:shakeno:

What I have to say isnt TOS appropriate... but it has to do with a physically and mentally incapable person, a lot of swearing, annnnnnd you...

The AFC wins the Super Bowl this year convincingly. If you're pulling for the Saints you're going to be disappointed.

apa64che said:
Yea, imagine that..... Brees against San Diego... Super Bowl.... Getting even with his old team, and playing a Super Bowl in the stadium of the team that passed him up.

Saints offered 10 million dollars more and he chose them.

Theory is denied

Back
Top Bottom