Who has'nt figured it out yet?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who has'nt figured it out yet??

So according to this logic, the only time we'll win the SB is if some Dolphins get caught in an oil spill and it makes national news? Or Dolphin poachers kill 1,000 dolphins and fate would have us win b/c of the tragedy?

:shakeno:

denn34 said:
No, Ray Lewis killed someone, and, as the face of the NFL at that time they had to save him!

Now, now. His friends probably killed someone, he was just protecting them, stupid i know, but he didn't kill anyone.

I think the Chargers would beat the living crap out of the Saints.

NFC teams? pfffffft the saints are the only team worth anything in that conference IMO.

I will take the Saints offense over the Chargers offense any day of the weak.

Both have high power offenses, but the Saints depth at wide receiver [Marques Colston, Devery Henderson, Joe Horn] and running back [Reggie Bush, Deuce McAllister], plus Sean Payton's playbook is unreal in my eyes. Their vertical passing game is out of this world [Drew Brees on pace to get Dan Marino's record, currently 200 yards over Dan Marino in 13 games], and if they want to play smashmouth football, they have two above average running backs and a fullback that looked like the next Mike Alstott last Sunday night to do so.

New Orleans vs San Diego IMO, will be the best Super Bowl the world will witness in a long, long time.

Would be a good game.
I questioned this once...remember about 2-3 years ago, I can't remember who posted it, but I went back and watched the game and it was right...

after halftime a score shot on the board saying 10-28 final (or something like that). It was halftime and the scored was like 7-10 in the game. The score ended up being 10-28.....I just can't seem to shake that.

You'll see. I'd be willing to bet half of you guys still believe in santa, and that WWE,WWF wrestling is real too!

Alex44 said:
You can find a good story on any team. Thats why it seems like the feel good team always wins.

What is our good story?

Cheating, Saban leaving, and Wayne selling us.

Not exactly a chipper conversation there :lol:

we need a major, mind blowing catastrophy in Miami to bring us one!:shakeno:

By your logic we would have won the SuperBowl in '93 when Hurricane Andrew hit.

SpurzN703 said:
What is our good story?

Cheating, Saban leaving, and Wayne selling us.

Not exactly a chipper conversation there :lol:

Joey Harrington rising from the ashes like a pheonix :lol: that would be ALL over the place if we were in the superbowl.

apa64che said:
Yea, imagine that..... Brees against San Diego... Super Bowl.... Getting even with his old team, and playing a Super Bowl in the stadium of the team that passed him up.
wouldn't that just prove that the chargers didn't need him?... In fact, wouldn't that show that Brees was the one holding them back? :chuckle:

No not really, LT is having one of the most incredible seasons and that offensive line has improved lots.

Besides, I don't see Philip Rivers ranked 1 in Touchdowns, QB Rating, Passes completed over 20 yards, Passes completed over 40 yards, and ranked 2 in completion percentage.

No knock on Philip Rivers though, I really like him, but Drew Brees is having an amazing year.

Back
Top Bottom